Loading, please wait...
Keflavik Airport Transfers to Reykjavik
Book your Keflavik Airport transfers to Reykjavik and be in the city centre in only 1 hour, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. Prices start from under £15.00.
There are few places as enigmatic as Iceland. A country of contrasts; as beautiful as it is desolate, with the cold iciness of the landscape melted by the welcoming warmth of the locals. If you're heading to the capital, take a look at our Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik transfers. We compare 100's of options for shared and private vehicles from just £14.90 per person, taking you from the door of the airport terminal to your city hotel in as little as 1 hour.
Compare Keflavik Airport Transfers to Reykjavik from £14.90
|Transfers from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik|
|Transfer Type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared shuttle bus||1 hour 10 minutes||£14.90|
|Economy taxi for 3 people||1 hour||£32.87|
|Taxi for 3 people||1 hour||£42.18|
|Minibus for 8 people||45 minutes||£35.37|
|VIP shared transfer||1 hour 10 minutes||£52.37|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Keflavik Airport transfer to Reykjavik with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of Iceland.
- Once you've landed in Keflavik, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say vertu sæll to Reykjavik, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
All About Reykjavik
The Icelandic capital has been gaining a reputation as a must visit destination amongst travellers in the know for a few years now. The combination of warm hospitality, an exciting food scene and of course, awe-inspiring natural wonders makes Reykjavik a fantastic place to see all year round.
The Land of Once in A Lifetime
This is a pretty apt name for Iceland, the number of bucket list items that can be ticked off here is insane! From Reykjavik, visitors can venture out into the open oceans around the capital to try and see some of the many whales that migrate to and from the Arctic every year. Keep an eye out for over 20 species have been spotted in Icelandic waters, including Orcas, Sperm Whales and even the incredible Blue Whale, the largest creature ever to live on the planet. If you're visiting in the winter months, keep your eye on the sky, because the most spectacular light show on Earth could be happening above you. Seeing the Aurora Borealis is a combination of science, local knowledge, patience and luck, but when it appears, it is worth any number of hours stood in the cold.
Day Trips From Reykjavik
For most visitors to Reykjavik, it's all about the excursions. For total relaxation, head to the mystical Blue Lagoon, where you can soak your troubles away in the perfectly warm geothermal waters. Or head out into the wilderness, be inspired by the towering Kirkjufell Mountain and feel the earth tremble beneath the raging torrents of Gullfoss Waterfall.
We offer a range of excursions from Reykjavik. Have a look at our page here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- Flying solo? Hop aboard our shuttle bus, which is the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so may take a slightly more scenic route to your hotel, but is there a better place on Earth to take the scenic route?
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Keflavik Airport transfers?
- We have 30 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Reykjavik transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Keflavik International Airport (KEF) and dropping off in Reykjavik via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top