Loading, please wait...
Iceland Airport Transfers
Pre-book your transfers from Iceland Airport to popular destinations across the island, including Reykjavik and The Blue Lagoon with prices starting from just £15.20 with FREE cancellations*
Iceland is a paradise for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts, with staggering natural beauty at every turn, a buzzing capital city and too many once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to count. Our Iceland Airport transfers from Reykjavik Keflavik Airport take you from the terminal to your hotel in as little as 25 minutes, dropping off at a wide range of drop off and pick up destinations across the country.
Shuttle from Reykjavik Airport? Or perhaps you'd prefer an Iceland Airport taxi or even a minibus. Whatever type of airport transfer you're looking for, here at Holiday Extras, we have a fantastic selection to choose from.
Pre-book your Iceland Airport taxi and skip the queues at the terminal. As an added bonus everything's paid for in advance, so there'll be no costly surprises when you reach your hotel.
With our low-cost deals on Iceland Airport transfers, you know that you are seeing the best options for you resort shuttle and taxi transfers.
Compare Low Cost Iceland Airport Transfer Prices
Cheap Airport Transfers in Iceland from £15.20
|Iceland Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Reykjavik city centre||1 hour 10 minutes||£15.20 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Blue Lagoon||1 hour||£33.08 (Economy taxi for 3 people)|
|Hveragerdi||1 hour 30 minutes||£30.68 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Hafnarfjorour||1 hour||£29.70 (Scheduled shuttle)|
|Kopavogur||1 hour 20 minutes||£17.64 (Shared shuttle bus)|
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets. For a full list of things to do in Iceland, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Iceland Airport transfers for between 1-8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person). All of our transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air-conditioning and will drop you off right at the door of your accommodation.
- Our shared shuttles are the no-frills, no-hassle way to get to your accommodation. With both standard and executive models available in Iceland, they will make a maximum of 8 stops en route to your destination. There may be a bit of a wait at the airport for other passengers to arrive.
- To begin your holiday in style, you can opt for private cars and minibuses. Our cars seat up to 3 passengers and are fantastic for small groups. Our minibuses are great for larger parties, as they save you the hassle of organising multiple taxis and ensure that everyone arrives together.
- Our transfer drivers will always aim to drop you off right outside your accommodation, but in certain destinations, due to pedestrianised zones or vehicle size, this may not be possible. In this instance, an alternative, convenient location will be agreed.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Contact our dedicated UK-based transfers team here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Reykjavik-Keflavik Airport (KEF) and dropping off at the Blue Lagoon via private minibus transfer for 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top