Loading, please wait...
Reykjavik Airport Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of Reykjavik Airport transfers to get your Iceland adventure off to a flying start. Trustworthy shared and private transfers from Keflavik Airport to Reykjavik. Prices starting from under £15.00 return.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
With magnificent glaciers, waterfalls and volcanoes, beautiful Iceland is the stuff that legends are made of, and the colourful capital Reykjavik is a fantastic base from which to explore this frozen wonderland. Our Reykjavik Airport transfers are a fantastic way to get from Keflavik Airport to your Reykjavik hotel - we have a great choice of shared shuttles, airport taxis and private transfers to choose from.
Our Reykjavik Airport transfers are reliable and by pre-booking your Keflavik transport, you can skip the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal. No queues, no hassle, and absolutely no hidden costs. All you have to do is sit back and admire the Icelandic scenery as our transfers from Keflavik Airport take you all the way to the door of your Reykjavik hotel.
Compare Low Cost Reykjavik Airport Transfers from £14.90
|Keflavik Airport Transfers to Reykjavik|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Express City Shuttle||1 hour 10 minutes||£14.90|
|Scheduled Shuttle Bus||1 hour 20 minutes||£17.90|
|VIP shared transfer||1 hour 10 minutes||£104.74|
|Economy private transfer for 3 people||1 hour||£65.73|
|Taxi for 3 people||1 hour||£84.37|
|Private minivan for 6 people||1 hour||£59.94|
Worldwide Airport Transfers At Fantastic Prices
We offer a phenomenal range of airport transfers, all over the world. from Vancouver to Vatican City.
Check out our great Iceland airport transfer deals for transfers across this awesome country.
Great Choice of Reykjavik Airport Transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of private transfers from Reykjavik Airport transfers, which includes: private taxis, shared transfers and minibuses, for 1 - 6 passengers.
Shared Shuttle Transfers to Reykjavik
Our range of shared shuttles are a great option for holidaymakers on a budget. With express city shuttles, scheduled shuttles, shared shuttles and VIP shared transfers, there's sure to be one to suit you. As you'll be sharing the transfer with other passengers, you will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort to drop people off, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at Keflavik Airport for everyone to arrive.
Keflavik Airport Taxis and Private Transfers
- Think of our Reykjavik private transfers as our version of a Keflavik Airport taxi, but with the added bonus that everything is booked and paid for in advance, so there's no waiting around in long line at the taxi rank, or unexpected costs when you reach your hotel.
- If you're looking for a big group transfer to Reykjavik, then we offer a range of private minivans and minibuses.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my Keflavik Airport transfer to Reykjavik?
Enter your holiday details into our awesome booking engine to see our range of transfers to Reykjavik.
Once you have booked, you will receive an email confirmation - print it off and remember to take it with you when you travel, as you'll need it to take your transfer.
Arriving at Keflavik Airport
- When you touch down in Keflavik, make your way through to the arrivals hall, and look out for either a representative or someone with a sign with your name on it. This is your driver and they will take you to your transfer vehicle.
- Alternatively, you may need to find the designated transfer desk. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
No-one wants to start their hard-earned holiday with a delay, if your plane is held up don't worry about your transfer. Simply call the phone number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening, and they'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time has come to say farewell to Iceland, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle-free. Your confirmation will have details of your transfer, including time and pick up point.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give you transfer help & advice, so please don't hesitate to contact us.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top