(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Tranquil, yet convenient
Set in rolling countryside with picturesque scenery, you would never know you're only 10 minutes from Stansted airport. Ash Barn Annex (formerly known as Warmans Barn) has the best of both worlds being located in a quiet, quaint village, yet conveniently close to the terminal.
If youre arriving by car: Leave the M11 motorway at the A120E exit signposted Colchester/Stansted Airport. Keep left at the fork to continue towards Round Coppice Road. Keep left and merge onto Round Coppice Road. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on Round Coppice Rd. Go straight on at the next roundabout. At the next roundabout, continue straight into Bury Lodge Lane.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude 0.226802
The Ash Barn Annex Address
The Ash Barn Annex,
DirectionsLeave the M11 at junction 8a from the South, or 8 from the North.
- At the Priory Wood Roundabout, take the first exit for Round Coppice Road.
- Take the first exit at the next roundabout, and the second exit at the next.
- Follow the road as it changes to Bury Lodge Lane.
- Continue until you see the Ash pub on your right. The hotel will be directly opposite.
- If you're coming by public transport, a taxi from the airport will cost around £20.