to the airport
DirectionsYou don't need to call ACE on your way to the airport unless your travel plans have changed. If you do need to contact the car park on the day call them on 01293 533 000 and choose option 1.
For the North Terminal:
- For satnavs use postcode RH6 0PJ but only as far as the main North Terminal roundabout
- As you enter the North Terminal from the main roundabout, stay in the right-hand lane for ?Drop Off and Hotels?.
- Keep in the right-hand lane following signs for ?hotels? and ?Sofitel Hotel?.
- Keep driving towards the pedestrian traffic lights between the two hotels.
- Turn right immediately after the traffic lights into the Sofitel car park.
- Take a ticket from the barrier and keep it for the driver.
- Once in the car park follow signs for "meet & greet operators".
- When you arrive in the dedicated meet & greet area, park in a meet and greet bay and look out for a uniformed driver.
- If you need any help finding the meeting point then please call Ace Parking on 01293 533 000 and select option 1.
- Walk to the terminal in 3 minutes.
For the South Terminal:
- Follow signs for Short Stay/Passenger Drop off.
- Enter the Short Stay car park and take a ticket at the barrier.
- Head towards the Orange car park on level 1.
Note - If your vehicle is taller than 1.80m please inform the car park when you call and they will meet you in an alternative area outside the car park.
Directions for the North Terminal are as follows:
NORTH TERMINAL MEETING POINT
Sat. Nav. Postcode RH6 0PJ (please follow directions below from the North Terminal roundabout).Drive past the Sofitel Hotel and turn right immediately after the pedestrian traffic lights into the Sofitel Hotel Car Park. Follow the signs for Meet & Greet Reception, pass through the video booth and park in a dedicated Meet & Greet parking bay.
Please call the car park if you have any issues finding the North Terminal meeting point.