(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Just a little trip from the M23
Little Foxes hotel at Gatwick airport is just a 15-minute drive from the M23, but the route still manages to give the airport a wide berth to avoid all that noise and bustle, not to mention traffic. After your stay, it's not too far to the airport either. Given how peaceful and isolated Little Foxes is, you'll be surprised how easy getting in and out is.
By road: From the M23, leave at Junction 10 (signposted Crawley). Continue along the A2011 Crawley Avenue, crossing two roundabouts. Turn right at the third roundabout into Ifield Avenue. Continue over three roundabouts and the road will become Charlwood Road. Continue a short way along this road and past the bust stop. Be aware that satnav devices tend to direct drivers to Ifield Court hotel, which has the same postcode drive past the turning for Ifield Court and the next entrance youll see on the left will be for Little Foxes.
By public transport: The nearest railway station is Ifield, just under 2 miles away. A taxi to Little Foxes will cost around five pounds. From the airport, taxis normally cost around Â£11 and Â£19 depending on the size of the car.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -0.21936
Little Foxes Address
DirectionsDirections to the hotel:
- Leave M23 at junction 10, signposted Crawley.
- Continue along the A2011/A23 (Crawley Avenue) and turn right at the third roundabout into Ifield Avenue.
- Drive on for about one and a half miles and you'll see the hotel on the left.
Directions from the hotel to Purple Parking car park:
- Turn right out of Little Foxes' grounds into Charlwood Road.
- Take the first left onto Bonnetts Lane.
- Turn left at the end of Bonnetts Lane and you will immediately see Purple Parking on your right.