Austria Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Austria Airport transfers, with prices starting from under £10.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Our Austria Airport transfers are second to none - taking you from the terminal to the door of your resort in as little as 15 minutes and giving you more time to explore this amazing country. A cultural powerhouse, Austria is a country that proudly embraces the arts like no other. Famed for composers such as Mozart, Haydn, Strauss and Schubert, you'll be spoilt for choice when it comes to music halls and concert venues. Classical music is worn like a badge of pride among Austrians, and it's something they are all-too-willing to share with visitors lucky enough to visit this charming land.
At Holiday Extras, we want to make sure your Austria Airport Transfer is as easy possible. By pre-booking your transfer from Austria Airports including Vienna, Salzburg and Innsbruck, you know that the price you see is the only price you pay; there are no hidden charges with us. Not only this, you won't have to worry about any potential roadblocks that may occur when trying to secure a resort transfer when you arrive. This can include heightened local airport rates, as well as potential lack of transfer availability.
Whether you're on a city break or hitting the ski slopes, we have got a fantastic range of Austria Airport transfers for you to choose from. Airport shuttles, taxis and luxury options are just a few options, so whatever you're group size, and wherever you're going, we can take care of your airport transportation in style and comfort.
Compare Cheap Airport Transfers in Austria from £5.50
|Austria Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Vienna Airport to Vienna city centre||20 minutes||£9.61 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Vienna Airport to Vienna city centre||40 minutes||£12.07 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Innsbruck Airport to Innsbruck||15 minutes||£9.26 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Innsbruck Airport to Kitzbuhel||1 hour 40 minutes||£5.50 (Minivan for 6 people)|
|Salzburg Airport to Salzburg||30 minutes||£7.76 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Salzburg Airport to Flachau||1 hour||£20.03 (Minivan for 6 people)|
Skiing in Austria
If you're heading to the Alps of Austria on a ski break, check out our Austria ski transfers page.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my Austria airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Austria Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the hard work, so all you have to worry about is planning your Austrian adventure.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Austria and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when you've had your fill of skiing and strudel and it's time to say Auf Wiedersehen to Austria, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Guide to Austria
Sitting right in the middle of Europe, Austria has been influenced by all of its continental neighbours in the course of its history. The most obvious parallels to draw are with Germany-they even share a language, but despite all this, the country retains a sense of being totally unique.
Though The Second World War left an indelible mark on Austria and its citizens, the rebuilding and recovery of the country has been immense. Austrians know the importance of their provenance, so you'll find several museums, art galleries and monuments readily accessible for all those willing to learn more about how history has shaped the nation. It is a perfect destination for culture vultures. As well as museums, Austrians have a proud musical heritage, and barely a week goes by when there isn't some sort of performance or concert to celebrate some of the famous composers born here.
For lovers of the outdoors, Austria certainly isn't short of natural beauty, with magnificent Alpine slopes providing some of the best skiing on the continent. If you haven't packed your skis, there are plenty of rambles and trails to enjoy the breathtaking scenery of the mountains.
Austria Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout Austria.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of shared and private transfers from Austrian Airports. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- The cheapest option for single travellers is a shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with other holidaymakers, so will enjoy a scenic route to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those continental summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls and chats - contact us here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top