Loading, please wait...
including 8 days parking
to the airport
Pre-book for the best prices
Previously a Holiday Inn at Manchester airport, if you're after a hotel that is going to tick all the boxes, look no further: The re-branded Airport Inn in Wilmslow, Manchester is not only great value-for-money but also offers contemporary rooms that are well-equipped for the entire family, a Terrace Restaurant with a menu to suit all and, to top it off, a swimming pool to help you relax and unwind ready for your holiday. Be sure to compare Manchester airport hotels with Holiday Extras in advance to make sure you receive the best price possible.
we were given a tiny room and there was no record of us having paid for breakfast. the bed was very uncomfortable with buttons sticking up from the mattress. we were given a bigger better room but the bed was still very hard. the shuttle bus ran on time. however, on the way back the service was very infrequent despite us arriving late morning. we ended up taking a taxi back to collect our car and this cost us £20. the staff were helpful enough.Mr Martin (Airport Inn)
Our customers rated Airport Inn on average 8/10 (1356 reviews).
Airport Inn with parking at the hotel
On the day of your stay
Drive to the hotel - your booking confirmation will include directions and a postcode for satnavs.
Check in is from 2pm - park your car and head inside to check in.
You'll need to make sure you put your car's registration number into the hotel's system at reception, otherwise you'll end up with a parking fine.
Book your taxi to the airport with reception for the next morning. You'll need to choose a time slot - the hotel staff will give you a ticket with return details on it.
Getting from the hotel to the airport
The hotel runs a shuttle to the terminals. It takes 13 minutes and costs £7 return.
Alternatively, a taxi to the airport will cost around £10 each way when booked through the hotel. Taxis run 24-hours.
Collect your luggage and call the number on the back of the ticket, meet the taxi or minibus and go back to the hotel to pick up your car.
Airport Inn with parking at Long Stay T2
On the day of your stay:
- Drive to the hotel’s car park and park overnight - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs.
- Check in is from 2pm - park your car and head inside to check in.
- You'll need to make sure you put your car's registration number into the hotel's system at reception, otherwise you'll end up with a parking fine.
- Head to the Long Stay T2 car park (directions will be on your confirmation).
- Drive up to the barrier, which will recognise your number plate and rise automatically.
- Park in any space and you can keep your car keys.
- Take the shuttle to the terminal. It takes 5-10 minutes and is included in the price. It runs every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
Collect your luggage and catch the transfer bus back to the car park. Collect your car, drive to the barrier and it will lift automatically.