including 8 days parking
from the airport
The country house thats just ten minutes from the airport
Stanhill Court hotel isn't hard to find if youre coming to Gatwick airport by car. Please see our map above for directions or put your postcode into the directions finder box at the bottom of the page.
If youre arriving by car Exit the M23 at junction 9 and at the roundabout take the second exit onto the A23. Youll pass the south and then the north terminal of Gatwick airport on your left before reaching the Longbridge Roundabout. Take the first exit here onto Povey Cross Road and continue along this road onto Charlwood Road and later Horley Road.
Once you reach the village of Charlwood, there are brown signs directing you to the hotel. Follow these to turn right at the end of the village just after the Half Moon pub and then left onto Stanhill. The hotel is approximately a mile along this road.
Watch for the turning on the left, as it appears rather suddenly (look out for the circular mirror on the right as you reach the bend on which the entrance is located). Follow the statue-lined driveway and at the end, bear right and park under the trees.
If youre coming by public transport Gatwick airport and Horley train stations are both about a 10-minute taxi journey away. Trains from here run into London Victoria as well as down to Brighton.
Getting to the airport
To get to Gatwick airport from Stanhill Court youll need to take a taxi, which the hotel will order for you for whatever time you need it. Standard sized taxis cost £10 to either the north or the south terminal, although if theres a group of you or you have a lot of luggage youll need to order an estate car for an extra £2.
Stanhill Court AddressStanhill Court,
- You'll pass the south and then the north terminal of Gatwick airport on your left before reaching the Longbridge roundabout.
- Take the first exit onto Povey Cross Road and continue onto Charlwood Road, then Horley Road.
- Once you reach the village of Charlwood, there are brown signs directing you to the hotel.
- Follow these to turn right at the end of the village, just after Murray Designs, then left onto Stanhill.
- The hotel is about a mile along this road up the hill on the left hand side.