Find the fastest route to Gatwick Airport with Waze
Driving to Gatwick? Get real-time driving directions using live traffic data from drivers on the road.
London Gatwick Airport is 28 miles south of London. Gatwick is linked directly to the M23 at Junction 9 and to the A23 London-Brighton Road. The M25 is only a 10-minute drive away at Junction 7. This will connect you to the UK's road and motorway network.
What are the postcodes for Gatwick Airport terminals?
South Terminal: RH6 0NP
North Terminal: RH6 0PJ
How early should you arrive at Gatwick?
It's advisable that you arrive at least two hours before your flight to allow for plenty of time to check-in and pass-through security. You could gain valuable extra time and skip the airport queues with a handy fast track pass though.
What junction is Gatwick Airport on the M23?
What junction off the M25 is Gatwick Airport?
Leave the M25 at Junction 7 and join the M23 southbound for Gatwick.
Download the Waze App
Find the best route to Gatwick Airport by downloading the Waze app straight to your smartphone, available on Android or iPhone.
Never miss a flight! Download the Waze app and get the quickest and most efficient directions to Gatwick using the comprehensive Waze route planner.
Top reasons to download the Waze app
- Find the quickest route to Gatwick before you start driving
- See real-time road conditions & get traffic alerts along the way
- Drive safely to the airport & avoid unexpected fines with an integrated speedometer
- Waze provides constant routing changes to avoid unnecessary traffic
- Get to the airport on time with a reliable ETA that updates in real time
- Discover the cheapest fuel & petrol stations on the way to Gatwick if your vehicle needs a top up
- Set up alerts for time to leave & sync Waze with your Google Calendar or Facebook Calendar