to the airport
The 3-star Hampton by Hilton is ideal for holidaymakers looking for a Bristol airport hotel that perfectly balances convenience and style. Located just right next to the terminal, just a 3 minute walk via a direct walkway, we're sure you'll get a great night sleep knowing you can just roll out of bed in the morning and stroll to check-in. The facilities are of a high standard (as you'd expect from a Hilton hotel) from the modern bedrooms, welcoming restaurant and 24 hour fitness centre. Get your holiday off to a smooth start with the brand new Hampton by Hilton.
Arrival at the Hampton by Hilton with breakfast
You can check into the hotel from 3pm. If you need it, overnight parking at the hotel is £8.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M5 at junction 18, signposted A4 Bristol & Airport.
- Take the A4 towards Bristol following signs for the Airport.
- Go past Bristol City football ground and connect with the A38 towards Taunton.
- Follow signs for the airport.
- Once you are at the airport turn right, and then immediately turn left onto North Side Road.
- On the next three junctions turn right.
- The hotel will then be on your left.
You need to check out of the hotel by 11am.
When you're ready to fly make your way to the terminal. You can walk to the airport, which takes around 3 minutes.
Getting to and from Bristol airport
The airport is within walking distance of the hotel.
Hampton by Hilton with breakfast Additional Information
|Address||Bristol Airport, |
North Side Road,
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has accessible rooms - please call Holiday Extras to request one before booking. They include lowered sinks and toilets and a roll-in bathroom.|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 26-11-2023, valid as of 25-09-2023