Track your Emirates flight status
Emirates is one of the newest and largest luxury airlines, giving passengers advanced in-flight entertainment systems and some of the best legroom and baggage allowances in the industry. Whether youre heading off on a city break, a relaxed summer holiday or your honeymoon, youre likely to choose an Emirates flight to get you there.
Sounds like a flight you wouldn't want to miss and we don't want you to either. With this in mind we've created a nifty tool, the live flight tracker. All we need is your flight number, simply find it above and we can generate your very own personalised Emirates flight tracker.
It's all about your destination. We've included a weather report, a travel checklist, baggage allowance and travel insurance information. All the necessary components needed to be fully prepped for your holiday - all in one place! Forget trawling the internet for the best deals on airport parking and insurance policies, simply pick your holiday essentials to create one basket.
Their current list of over 130 destinations in 70 countries covers six continents, from sunny Malta and picturesque Rome to American cities on the West Coast such as Seattle and Los Angeles. With more than 200 planes, they fly on a wide variety of routes and make up around 40 percent of Dubai International Airports traffic alone. New destinations and new routes are planned in the coming years, giving even more holidaymakers the chance to enjoy flying with Emirates.
Emirates Airlines - constantly building on their successes
- The airline has won at least one award every year since 1990
- In 2001 they placed the largest aircraft order in aviation history for 58 Airbus and Boeing planes
- Their purchase of 42 Boeing 777s in 2005 was the biggest single order for that category of aircraft
- Emirates entered into agreement with General Electric in 2006 to make use of their jet engines in 10 new Boeing 747-8F planes
- In 2011, the airline placed the largest dollar-value order Boeing has ever received
- A brand new fleet of 70 Airbus planes will join the Emirates fleet from 2015
- Emirates is currently the worlds biggest operator of both the Boeing 777 and Airbus A380
Emirates offers one of the most generous baggage allowances of any international airline. Gold, Silver and Platinum members may receive extra allowance, and everyone can purchase this online at a discounted rate.
Economy Class is designed for even more leg room, seats fold into beds in Business Class, and First Class Private Suites are completely self-contained. In every class, seats are surrounded by special lighting to reduce the effects of jet lag.
On the Emirates website, you can book a hotel and hire car or chauffeur to and from the airport to complete your holiday. Live television is available on selected Boeing 777 flights, and most planes have the capability to send SMS and e-mail messages from your seat.