**Please note: Holiday Extras is not currently selling Car Park 2 at Prestwick Airport**
Car Park 2 at Prestwick Airport
Parking at Prestwick airport doesn't get much better than Car Park 2. Simply park up, pocket your keys and walk the 2-3 minutes to check-in. It's that easy! Since transfers aren't required and there's designated Blue Badge spaces this is a suitable option for customers with limited mobility. While you're away you can be sure that your car is in good hands; Car Park 2 is equipped with all the top quality security features you'd expect from an on-airport facility.
Reasons to book Car Park 2
- It's a short walk to check-in.
- You park your car yourself and you can keep hold of your keys.
- The car park has CCTV and regular patrols.
- The car park is on the airport grounds.
Arrival at Car Park 2
Drive up to the entry barrier, where your registration will be automatically recognised. The barrier will then lift, but if there are any issues press the intercom button for assistance. Make sure you don't take a ticket from the barrier, as you will be charged again for your parking.
Park in any space, keep hold of your keys and take the short 2-minute walk to check-in.
Getting to and from Prestwick airport
When you're ready to fly, it's just a short stroll into the terminal. You'll be there in a couple of minutes.
On your return to Car Park 2
Walk back to your car from the terminal and drive to the exit barrier, where the barrier will automatically lift.
If you have stayed later than your booked date you will need to pay for any additional time at the machine located by the exit barrier.
- Make sure you bring your booking reference with you.
- The car park operates an automatic vehicle recognition system - make sure you have provided your correct vehicle registration or you may be refused entry on arrival.
Car Park 2 Address
Car Park 2,
Glasgow Prestwick Airport