- 80% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 4649 customers have given an average rating of
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Very little choice to be fair. I have used this lounge previously and the choice of food and drinks was greater.
Mr Minshull 15 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lack of food and quality no food for 5year old son staffing helpful
Mr Mcintyre 14 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Booked for four people as a birthday present for friend. Arrived early morning to a room full of dirty tables. Very poor choice of breakfast items. No speciality coffee available just an open jar of cheep coffee granuals to make your own coffee. Limited choice of alcohol and had to pay for prosecco which was previously free. Made a formal complaint as staff were not interested which had to say on the day.
Mr Kelly 15 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Took us 3 hours to get through to lounge which is not the lounges problem, but on reaching the lounge it took a very untrained Concierge 10 minutes to try and find our online booking via the app. It was only that I showed him my booking via the app that eventually allowed us entry. To say we thought the breakfast available at the time was poor is an understatement we literally only could have some fruit and a bacon butty. The selection of wines and beers were awful. We booked the lounge as it advertised that it was the only airport lounge that served complimentary Processco but that was a miss sell.
Mr Griffiths 14 Aug, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham No choice of food for children
Mrs Kennedy 11 Aug, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Nice staff, good selection of drinks. Food selection ok but could have been better. Very busy but good to get away from Main airport.
Mrs Smith 11 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Overbooked food not being replenished
Mr Prior 10 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We arrived at the lounge, the bar was being "restocked" so we went to take a seat, we went back 15 minutes later still being "restocked" again 10 minutes later, the same. Went back for a 3rd time. Asked what they have, person couldn't tell me just told me to look... I couldn't see everything. All the tables where dirty, we had to move dirty plates and glasses to sit down. The first table we sat at the plugs didn't work so we had to move. So another table we had to clear. There was food all over the floor by the food bar. The food choices were all empty and filled up when we had to leave for our flight... I paid £95 for a few drinks in a dirty lounge. No food. It's a good job we ate before we got to the airport and were not relying on the food in the lounge. I would have complained when I came home but could not find anywhere on the site to make a complaint or a contact. Waste of money and a bit of a rubbish start to our holiday. I have been in before and thoroughly enjoyed it, but after this time I won't be returning or wasting my money. A refund would be nice but again no way of getting in touch .
Miss Michael 09 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge the staff was so welcomeing and will to help
Mrs Delaney 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Very dissatisfied, booked from 06.00 flight 09.25. Got to aspire lounge at 08.05 was picked up @ 08.55 (as assistance traveler) food dried up and inedible. More than £52 paid. Never had a problem before but will definitely think twice this October holiday!
Mrs Wallace 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Terrible, it's changed from the last time I went couldn't help yourself to beers and a pathetic makeshift bar was in place with poor service and limited choices
Mr Plummer 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything ran absolutely perfect
Mr Wilkes 08 Aug, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The VIP loungeNo.1 was a disgrace. It was overcrowded could not find a seat for around 20 minutes. The place was not very clean, the food selection was minimal, no decent hot food selection basically just cheese and crackers. The staff were rude and need to learn some manners and go on customer service training. When asked a member of staff a question they just puffed there cheeks out and walked away, utter disgrace. The facilities were not as described at all.
Other lounges that we have visited in other airports i.e. Manchester were second to none, Birmingham is an utter disgrace.
Mr Hanson 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Absolute garbage! No air con. No glasses for drinks. No food for children. Empty food not restored. Staff staring into space!
Mr Ashley 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Unfortunately I only had about half an hour in there (had booked it so I could work before boarding) as took so long to get through security. Arrived well early but check-in didn’t open until 2 hours before so getting their early didn’t matter.
Unfortunately it was also on the hottest day of the year so far and there was no air con and I just melted in there. So didn’t get to make full use of things. Was rammed to get work done so no time to then eat much and work.
Ms Woodward 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge It was awful, we have made a complaint and a request for our money back,it was 38 degrees and there was no air conditioning so it was like walking into a sauna. The food available was awful,there was soup and chilli con carne available which is definitely not suitable for children.we walked in and walked straight back out and have now been told it will take 30 days for our request of a refund to even be looked at.
Mrs Mcnutt 04 Aug, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham The lounge was a wonderful
Peaceful & away from the hustle & bustle
Megan was great, what a lovely member of staff
Mr Scurr 02 Aug, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Our flight was delayed so we couldn’t enter the lounge until an hour later but when we were in there we were very happy with the facilities provided and that we had a comfortable seat and space to wait.
Mrs Porter 02 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Facilities not available to us we were not told of an alternative aspire we could use until half an hour after waiting then when we went they refused entry even though we had our booking confirmation with us because their computer had gone down . There was no reason. Not to have allowed us in as plenty of seating . A completely anti customer service and will never ever use then or recommend
Mr Fryer 02 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Everything was good. Straight in when arrived at the lounge. Plenty to eat. Staff polite
Mrs Durrant 02 Aug, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge We were refused entry at Birmingham airport in the afternoon of the 17th July, because a lounge window was broken. We were told there might be a twenty minute wait. After half an hour we asked of there was another option. We were then told there was in fact another lounge and were directed to it. When we arrived we were once again refused entry, this time because a computer had crashed and we couldn’t be booked in, despite having copies of all the on line documentation confirming our booking. We asked to see the manager but he was unavailable, and we were advised that security would be called if we did not leave. We asked for the return of the fee we had paid in order to purchase refreshments from elsewhere, but this too was refused. We were to we would receive a refund, this has yet to happen
Mr Fryer 01 Aug, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Lovely relaxed environment good choice of food and drinks
Mrs Hooper 31 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge First time we have booked an airport lounge. Would definitely do it again. Really took the stress out of the airport. For the price we paid the selection of food and drinks was good. It was a great start to the holiday, rather than the usual stress of the airport. Was definitely worth the money and will do every time we travel now
Mr Mccutcheon 31 Jul, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The welcome on arrival was friendly, but plates and cups were slowly cleared and a lack of selection of drinks. Great selection of food! My son loved the pancake machine. No reading materials available, didn’t really feel value for money.
Miss Mcandrew 31 Jul, 2022out of 5