- 78% of customers who left a review for Birmingham Airport Lounges would book again
- 4824 customers have given an average rating of
- Clubrooms All went well.
Mr Parsons 25 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Clubrooms Seating was comfortable, staff were friendly, but very busy & some of the food ran out. Overall it was a comfortable & relaxed environment and a great way to start our holiday.
Mr Quinn 26 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Clubrooms Straight forward booking, friendly and helpful staff on site. Shuttle service prompt.
Mrs Walker 24 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge - Read more Aspire Lounge reviews Cannot fault your services
Mrs Young 24 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Very comfortable with good choice of food and drinks
Mrs Grassby 24 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham It was quite busy when we arrived, but we still felt relaxed before our flight.
Only issue was the meal, we both had the chicken noodles but was very dry and don't know where the chicken was?, we didn't eat it.
So we had more of the snacks.
Mrs Halpin 24 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Place was packed. Got sat near kids who were crying etc. I know kids do that, but was looking for s calmer, more gentle start to the holiday and to be honest, there was little difference to being packed in Wetherspoons.
Mrs Russell 24 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Departure lounge was shocking no staff ran out of food poor selection terrible
Miss Brown 23 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Excellent, but would have liked to have some reading material e.g. newspapers.
Mr Woodhouse 22 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham I found the experience very pleasurable, and have already recommended to friends who have now booked, facilities as described and staff helpful and friendly, only issue was that replenishing food could have been better
Mrs Otoole 20 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge This was the first time we had used an airport lounge and it was amazing and would highly recommend it to anyone
Mrs Tongue 20 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge I expected more facilities from the description given. Was disappointed that we couldn’t toast the bread for breakfast and just had to have sliced bread with our cooked breakfast instead.
Did enjoy the fruit and yogurt though.
Also thought there would be newspapers and magazines available but I may have read that incorrectly
Mrs Goddard 20 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Clubrooms Our first time using an airport lounge so not sure what to expect. Unfortunately, they were so understaffed. it took a very long time for orders to be taken & served, tables were dirty, there was food & rubbish on the floor that had not been cleaned up. Also, it closed at 4pm, rather than 8pm as advertised at the entrance. A shame as the food & drinks were good once we got them, & the surroundings could have been lovely, but it needs more staff
Ms Hill 20 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Clubrooms We booked the Club Lounge as it sounded better than the other lounges with table service, better food and desserts, and unlimited drinks served to the table. In the event, the service was abysmal - bearing in mind we only had two hours in the lounge, no-one came to take our orders until 20 minutes after we arrived there, then took another 15 minutes to serve us a small glass of wine. There were two choices of food, we ordered and again waited 15-20 minutes to be served, when we asked when the food would arrive we were asked to order again as they had lost the order!! Bread and "salad" were available to help yourself to - there were no plates available for the bread, and the salad consisted of a few wilted lettuce leaves - when we asked for the dessert menu we were told there were no desserts available. For the price paid this lounge was completely unsatisfactory, we will never book a lounge again. A gesture of compensation would go some way to recognising the awful service received after paying a not inconsiderable amount.
Mrs Ingram 20 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Everything ran smoothly, walked straight in. The staff were all very busy but were still obliging and polite.
Mrs Yates 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Definitely book the lounge again. Friendly welcoming staff. Food and drinks very good only thing missed toast with breakfast
Mrs Irving 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Food ok. Drinks not served to bar standards.
Wouldn’t book this lounge again.
Mrs Thomas 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Clubrooms Service was shocking very slow, most food not available or empty and hard work to get a drink! Not a pleasant experience and would not go back to the Club room
Miss Short 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge Lots of dirty pots everywhere we had to move them so we could sit down . The bar was I’ll run and nota lot of choice, the food was cold
Mrs Tyler 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Clubrooms The whole experience: over booked by holiday extras and over priced for the service you recieve. Would book with extras again but never use the Club rooms at Birmingham airport again.
Mr Wilson 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Aspire Lounge The lounge food was good, coffee was awful. The most disappointing thing was we weren’t allowed to use the relaxing area with comfy seating. Once shown to our table we had to stay there.
Mr Middleton 19 Sep, 2022out of 5
- Clubrooms We had to queue for 45 minutes to gain entry, although we were pre booked. The food when it arrived was inedible, no snacks available. A complete waste of money. We ended up going to giraffe for something to eat.
Mr George 18 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Staff helpful it was busy on arrival she found us a table and cleaned it for us
Mrs Burns 17 Sep, 2022out of 5
- No1 Lounge, Birmingham Yes, it was great
Mr Barratt 17 Sep, 2022out of 5