Aberdeen Airport Directions
If you're flying from Aberdeen and leaving your car at one of the car parks then you'll need directions. This page gives full details on how to get to Aberdeen airport.
Aberdeen airport is located on the A96, just 7 miles north of Aberdeen city centre. The airport is clearly signposted from all approaches.
- From Edinburgh: Take the M90 to Perth.
- Meeting the A90 at Junction 11.
- The A96 is easily accessed from the A90 dual carriageway that runs between Perth and Peterhead.
- From Carlisle: Take the A474 towards Glasgow.
- Follow the M73 towards Stirling.
- At the end of the motorway (Junction 3) take the A80.
- At Junction 4 join the M80.
- At Junction 9 join the M9, signposted for Perth.
- Then take the M90, joining the A90 at Junction 11.
For more information on specific car park providers take a look at our directions to Aberdeen parking page and, if you are staying in a hotel, we also have detailed pages with directions to Aberdeen hotels for a useful guide straight to the door.