We can also help you with
Compare UK airport hotels and unlock the best savings
Park up and snuggle down with Holiday Extras' airport hotel and parking deals. Or enjoy a discounted room-only stay nearby.
Snap up a hotel deal with Holiday Extras today from as little as £28.
Stick the kettle on and book one of our airport hotels in moments. You can forget the rushing, the traffic jams and the time-keeping stresses before you fly. Instead, enjoy a leisurely journey there, then relax for the evening in the hotel restaurant before retiring for a peaceful night's sleep, knowing you're only minutes from the terminal. In the morning, enjoy a hearty breakfast and fresh cup of coffee before you make your way to departures. Now, how about a biscuit?
Hotels at the most popular airports:
Where are you flying from?
Scotland & Wales
Ireland & N. Ireland
Best deals on airport hotels nearest the terminals
Because the start of your holiday should be a piece of cake...
|Hilton London Gatwick
|Gatwick South Terminal
|3 minute walk
|Sofitel London Gatwick
|Gatwick North Terminal
|2 minute walk
|Radisson Blu hotel Manchester airport
|Manchester Terminals 1 & 2
|5 -10 minute walk
|Ibis Hotel Luton airport
|3 minute shuttle
|Radisson Blu Stansted
|3 minute walk
|Leonardo Hotel Heathrow
|Heathrow Terminals 2, 3, 4 & 5
|10 minute shuttle
|Ibis Birmingham airport
|2 minute walk
|Jurys Inn East Midlands airport
|2 minute walk
|Hampton by Hilton Bristol airport
|3 minute walk
|Hampton by Hilton Liverpool airport
|50 steps away
|Doubletree by Hilton Edinburgh airport
|2 minute shuttle
|Holiday Inn Glasgow airport
|1 minute walk
Airport Hotel Reviews
Does anyone have any thoughts...?
We always invite customers to leave a review about their experience staying in one of our airport hotels, after all, sharing is caring.
Take a look at just a few of the comments and ratings left by real Holiday Extras customers below. We hope these comments can help you make a decision about which airport hotel to book and reassure you that our service is top-notch.
Our customers rated Holiday Extras airport hotels on average 9/10 (363249 reviews). Read Holiday Extras airport hotels reviews.
Below is a recent sample of reviews, or take a look at all our airport hotel reviews.
The Britannia hotel at Leeds was very convenient for the airport transfer although I would advise not eating in the hotel. Menu was very basic. Try the local pub, much more choice.Mr Barratt, 07 Sep, 2022 (5 out of 5)
Hampton by Hilton
Bristol airport 2 week long stay car park and overnight accommodation at Bristol Hilton hotel prior to flight to Turkey. Overall the whole process was stress free however the evening meal provided at The Hilton hotel was very poor. I would recommend Holiday Extras to start your holiday.Mrs Jarvis, 02 Sep, 2022 (5 out of 5)
DoubleTree by Hilton
Hotel was well located to Edinburgh Airport with free shuttle bus. Friendly staff and good restaurant food.Mr Hoyle, 30 Aug, 2022 (4.5 out of 5)
We stayed at the Premier Inn, Liverpool airport for the night before our flight. Our room was clean and comfortable. We did the meal deal for dinner and breakfast at the hotel too, and this was great value. We drove to the long term car park at the airport on the morning of our flight. The car park was very busy but we managed to find a parking space. Then we could walk to the terminal in five minutes. On our return, our car was safe and sound, and we were able to easily exit the car park - the machine recognised our booking straight away. This is a great service and we will definitely use it again.Ms Crook, 24 Sep, 2022 (5 out of 5)
Good value hotel with parking right next to Newcastle AirportMrs Denton, 14 Sep, 2022 (5 out of 5)
To explore more customer reviews at the airport you are flying from, click on the airport below:
Scotland & Wales
Ireland & N. Ireland
📍 Airport hotels at:
Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Manchester & more
💸 Prices from:
£28 room only or £33 with 8 days parking
💜 Popular hotel brands:
Premier Inn, Holiday Inn, Hilton, Marriott & many more
🎁 Exclusive offers:
Discounted Mystery hotels, breakfast and dinner offers, exclusive parking deals
Airport Hotels FAQs
You asked, we answered...
What's your Best Price Guarantee?
If you find the same product cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking with Holiday Extras, we will match the price by refunding the difference.
We offer our Never Beaten on Price Guarantee on airport hotels, airport parking, airport lounges, and packages that combine these.
Why book with Holiday Extras?
- With over years' experience we're experts in all things airport hotels and parking, meaning you can be sure you're choosing from the very best and trusted products that have been tried, tested and recommended by us.
- We're proud to say we have an excellent customer satisfaction record. We're rated 'Excellent' on Trustpilot and have an average rating of 4.4/5 from our customers.
- Based in Kent, our free call centre is full of friendly travel advisors ready to help via phone, live chat or email.
- Managing your booking is super simple - you can amend or cancel for FREE with just a few clicks online or via our app, 24 hours a day.
Can I cancel my airport hotel booking?
Yes. It's easy and free to amend or cancel should your travel plans change. For more information, check out our Flextras policy.
Why are airport hotels a thing?
Airport hotels are a brilliant way of making travel more convenient. Booking an airport hotel the night before travelling makes for a much more stress-free start to your trip - there are no early alarms to worry about or traffic to contend with. You'll be able to catch a short transfer, and in some cases walk, straight to the terminal building. Airport hotels are also a great solution if you're arriving back in the UK late at night. Instead of a long, jetlagged drive home, you've got a comfy bed waiting for you just moments from Arrivals. At Holiday Extras you can combine your airport hotel with parking in a money-saving package for an even more comfortable experience.
Can I sleep at the airport instead of a hotel?
Many UK airports are open 24 hours a day and don't have specific rules banning people from sleeping in the terminal overnight. You're unlikely to find dedicated sleeping zones but there are often soft seats and rows of benches without armrests where you can lay down if needed. Terminal buildings are bright, noisy and can get cold, so our top tip would be to come equipped with a sleep mask, some earplugs (or noise-cancelling earphones), and plenty of layers if you're going to attempt to get some shut eye.
For a much more comfortable and safer night's sleep we would always recommend opting for an airport hotel. We have fantastic range of budget-friendly, 3-star hotels to choose from! At Holiday Extras prices start from just £28.00.
Tried, tested, recommended
It's a tough job, but someone has got to do it...
We sent professional hotel reviewers and photographers to all our Gatwick hotels so we can improve the way we present them on holidayextras.com. Our reviewers spent a night and a day at each hotel experiencing everything our customers do, then they wrote about every aspect so you can now read a detailed and accurate description of each hotel.
The first up on our grand tour of airport hotels was the Hilton at Gatwick. We are working to improve more airport hotel pages for you, even if we have to eat every chocolate on every pillow. Keep an eye out for our updated airport hotel pages.
Why you are booking with the best...
With over years' experience, we're the UK's market leader for all your travel extras which means you can be sure that we've got you covered for the very best prices. You can get to know us a bit better by reading our 'about us' page and even check out our awards.
And that's not all...
- We offer hotels at 27 UK airports
- 300,000 hotel bookings taken in 2017
- Our dedicated Contact Centre takes more than 1,000,000 calls annually
- We're always on hand to help and have a satisfaction rating of 99.88%
- We work with a network of 8,000 travel agents, as well as several big-name intermediaries and partners, including the AA, British Airways, Saga Holidays and easyJet.
Holiday Extras loves saving you money...
It's what we do. When you book your airport hotel in advance with Holiday Extras you can save up to 60% off standard room prices.
From 2-star to 5-star hotels, and big brands to smaller, independent hotels, we have the right hotel for you no matter what your taste and budget may be. At many hotels we also have exclusive deals for our customers - including dinner, breakfast offers/discounts, and kids eat FREE at selected hotels.
Airport Hotels With Parking
More parking, less hassle...
Combine your overnight stay and parking into one, ultra slick booking. Our extensive range of airport hotels with parking deals are not only great stress-busters and time-savers, they're also fantastic value for money! Adding parking to your hotel booking can cost as little as £4.
If you're driving to your hotel, be sure to book one of our airport hotels with parking packages. At Holiday Extras we are able to negotiate exclusive deals on airport hotels with parking that guarantee to save you money, compared to booking your room and parking separately. It may be hard to believe but adding parking can sometimes even work out cheaper than just booking your hotel room on its own!
There are 3 different ways your parking can be arranged so we're sure we have a package that will suit your travel plans and budget:
Parking at the hotel
With this option you'll leave your car in the hotel's own car park for the duration of your holiday. Park, sleep, fly repeat - well... if you have another holiday booked. To get to and from the airport you'll need to catch a transfer which, depending on the package, will be in the form of a transfer bus or taxi, either way this is a nice and simple option.
Secured off-site parking
Park at a secured car park either at the airport or close-by, with free and frequent transfers to and from the airport terminal. Your car will be safe under the watchful eye of CCTV and floodlighting, while you relax on holiday.
Meet and Greet parking
With this type of package you'll usually leave your car in the hotel's car park overnight then, on the morning of your flight, drive to the airport. Here you'll meet your fully insured driver who will take your car to be parked in a secured car park, which is great because you don't have start hunting down parking spaces. On your return the driver will deliver your car back to you at the terminal, so there's no need to struggle with your luggage back to the hotel.
Top airport hotel with parking deals
A fancy treat for your car while you're away...
|Room only price*
|The Hotel Ibis
|Holiday Inn Express
|Britannia Coventry Hill
*Please note: prices quoted are correct at time of writing and subject to change and fluctuations throughout the year.
Customer Hot Picks
Ratings that sparkle! These are our customers' favourite hotels with parking
Gatwick hotels with parking - Customers' top picks
All of our Gatwick airport hotels can be paired with parking so we're sure you'll find a package that suits your preference and budget. If you're looking for a bit of inspiration to help you decide on your Gatwick hotel and parking, why not take a look at a few of our customer favourites below:
- Courtyard by Marriott with Meet and Greet parking - A 4-star stopover just 0.5 miles from the North and South terminals. To make your airport experience even smoother you won't even need to worry about your parking - your chauffeur will take care of everything.
- Sofitel with parking at the hotel - This luxurious and ultra convenient 4-star hotel is just a 3 minute walk to the North terminal via a connected walkway and 5 minutes to the South terminal on the free monorail. Leave your car in the hotel's secured car park for the duration of your trip.
- Holiday Inn with parking at the hotel - Located just a 5-10 minute transfer to both terminals, boasting 4-star facilities, low prices, and fuss free parking on-site it's easy to see why it's a customer favourite.
Manchester airport hotels with parking - Customers' top picks
We have an impressive range of Manchester airport hotels with parking including super convenient on-airport hotels to cheap and cheerful stopovers just a short transfer away. Take a look at our most booked packages below:
- Premier Inn South with Jet Parks 1 - This well-known, 3-star hotel has everything you need for a comfortable stay without making a dent in your holiday budget. Park at the hotel overnight, drive to Jet Parks 1 the next morning, park up and hop on the transfer bus to the terminal, you'll be there in less than 12 minutes.
- Clayton with secured parking - Located within the airport grounds this 4-star hotel is sure to get your trip off to a flying start. From the hotel to Terminals 1 and 3 it's a 2 minute shuttle ride, to Terminal 2 it's a 5 minute shuttle. Leave your car at the hotel and a member of staff will take it to be parked in a secured facility nearby. When you return your car will be ready and waiting at the hotel so you can hop in and head home for a post-holiday cuppa/nap. Or both.
- Britannia Country House with parking at the hotel - Perfect for travellers on a budget, the 3-star Britannia Country House hotel is amazing value for money while still boasting great facilities including a pool, spa, choice of restaurants and a 20 minute transfer time. To keep things nice and simple your car will stay in the hotel's car park for the duration of your trip.
Heathrow hotels with parking - Customers' top picks
When it comes to picking a Heathrow airport hotel with parking you'll be spoilt for choice - we have an excellent range of packages, serving all terminals and catering to a variety of travel plans and budgets. Take a look at our most popular packages below:
- Thistle with parking at the hotel - The 3-star Thistle is ideal if you're flying from terminal 5; you're just a 5 minute POD shuttle ride away. To reach the other terminals, simply catch the Heathrow Hoppa from right outside the hotel. They say nothing good comes for free, but at the Thistle you get free wifi, free breakfast and fuss-free parking, so it's easy to see why this is a popular option with our customers.
- Crowne Plaza with parking at the hotel - Enjoy 4 star facilities including a leisure club and award winning food, quick and easy transfers to the terminals, and secured parking at the Crowne Plaza. This hotel is great for all terminals, you're just 10-20 minutes away on the Heathrow Hoppa.
- Park Inn with parking at the hotel - What makes the Park Inn at Heathrow so popular with our customers? For starters it's located less than 15 minutes from all terminals, it's also family friendly, boasts 4-star facilities including a gym and swimming pool and, even better, it's pretty easy on the wallet too. When it comes to parking, your car will stay put in the hotel's on-site car park.
Look after the pennies and save £££s
We offer an innovative way of getting a fantastic deal on cheap airport hotels. The identity of our Mystery airport hotels remains, as the name suggests, a mystery until after you book. You'll be told the distance from the airport and the star rating of the hotel to help you decide. For peace of mind we only offer these special rates on 3-star or 4-star stopovers so there's no need to worry about the quality of the hotel. Prices start from a staggeringly low £43 for room-only at Heathrow airport and a unbeatable room-only price of just £53 at Gatwick airport.
2) Non-flexible packages
If you're sure your plans are set in stone be sure to keep an eye out for our non-flexible deals marked "can't cancel, can't amend". These packages offer the very same hotels but at an exclusive lower price but for this reason once your booking has been completed it can't be changed or cancelled.
3) Book in advance
A nice and easy way to knock extra pounds off your booking is to book in advance. We also recommend the sooner the better! When you pre-book with Holiday Extras not only will you be more likely to making a healthy saving of up to 60%, you're also much more likely to have a wider range of airport hotels to choose from, meaning it should be easier to find a package that best suits your budget.
Never Beaten on Price guarantee
We want to ensure we're offering the very best prices on the very best airport hotels which is why we're proud to offer our Never Beaten On Price policy across all of parking packages. If you can find exactly the same product provided by the same supplier cheaper within 24 hours of paying for your booking, we will match the price by refunding the difference.
Exclusive hotel offers
Over our years' experience we've formed great relationships with a range of hotel brands, which, in turn, has meant we've been able to negotiate exclusive deals for our customers on upgrades such as breakfast, dinner and kids dining at selected hotels.
For example at the Courtyard by Marriott at Gatwick you can save nearly £5 per person when you pre-book your breakfast with Holiday Extras. To sweeten the deal with every paying adult, 1 child under 12 eats for free. When it comes to dinner deals, at Manchester airport for example, you can enjoy a delicious 3 course meal for just £25.00 - that averages out as a saving of around £3 per person. Our upgrades are available at a range of locations including Gatwick, Heathrow, Manchester, Stansted, Luton, Birmingham, Glasgow, Aberdeen, East Midlands or Newcastle.
Planes, trains and....
You needn't always drive to the airport. We offer 3 very cost-effective alternatives for getting there which are very easy to use and available to book at a great price.
eSIM for Travel
Experience reliable and stable connections with global network partners, no matter your location. This data roaming companion ensures you stay online, whether you're exploring busy city streets, looking for top dining spots, or sending updates to loved ones. Stay in touch effortlessly with an eSIM.
For additional information, explore our eSIM for travel guide.
Fly from airport
Worldwide airport transfers for your holiday.
Getting all your travel extras sorted for your upcoming trip? If you're like us and like to get organised in good time, then why not consider getting your airport transfers booked up too? Airport transfers are pre-booked methods of transport for picking up passengers from an airport and dropping them off at their holiday resort, hotel, or chosen destination for a set price. They can also get you back to the airport when it's time to come home too, so you can enjoy fuss-free travel to and from your destination.