Customer testimonials are direct responses to people's experiences using London City Airport Hotels services
- 74% of customers who left a review for London City Airport Hotels would book again
- 27 customers have given an average rating of
- Doubletree by Hilton Excel The booking online was easy. However, when I arrived at the hotel they initially had no record of my booking. Also, the number plate of my car was not recognised on entering and leaving the car park.
Mr Robinson 05 Jan, 2022out of 5
- Doubletree by Hilton Excel The hotel, facilities and staff were good. However, they didn’t have a record of the booking so check in was considerably slow.
Ms Sims 12 Dec, 2021out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton no problems staff helpful with car.
Mr Ogden 24 Apr, 2019out of 5
- Hampton by Hilton Everything as described in confirmation email. Excellent service.
Mr Way 27 Sep, 2018out of 5
- Travelodge Excellent position for the airport
Mr Hayden 12 Sep, 2017out of 5
- Travelodge no things did not go smoothly,
Our meet and greet did not know we were booked with them which caused a huge amount of stress.
Our plane was due to take of at 8.15 am, but meet and greet did not responded to our telephone call till 7.30 am we only just managed to get our flight, your email in response was quite simply hartless, unproductive and lacked any form of reponsability (whether the fault lay with you or the meet and greet company), we booked through you and paid you, so you are fundamentally responsable.
Mrs Dolan 28 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Aloft Excel Hotel was perfect for our purpose. The staff, accommodation and food were very good and I would recommend the hotel. BUT the experience with Butterfly Parking was extremely POOR and I certainly wouldn't use them again
Mr Sutton 03 Jul, 2017out of 5
- Travelodge The Travelodge is well situated, staff were friendly and helpful. Good bar menu and wine list.
Mr Challenor 26 Nov, 2016out of 5
- Travelodge Early check in charged at checking despite arrival after posted time
Mr Wren 22 Jul, 2016out of 5
- Travelodge Yes
Ms Pelissier 15 Apr, 2016out of 5
- Aloft Excel Aloft hotel was superb, but they charged us for parking, we were not expecting that.
Mrs Boyd 14 Dec, 2015out of 5
- Was the perfect stop-over before our morning flight. Efficient service and convenient for the airport.
Mrs Keown 04 Nov, 2008out of 5