Southampton airport is easiest to get to from junction 5 of the M27. The M27 can be reached directly from the east, via the M3 from the north and London and the A36 and A31 from the west. This page gives directions on how to reach Southampton airport from the M27.
- Come off the M27 at junction 5 and join the A335 signposted for the airport.
- At the first mini roundabout take the second exit, heading into the airport.
- The second roundabout you come to will have a model airplane on it.
- Take the first exit on this roundabout, heading onto Mitchell Way.
- Follow Mitchell Way over the next roundabout, and follow signs for the airport terminal.