Norwich Airport Hotels Map and Directions

Less than 2 miles away
  • Only 1.3 miles from Norwich airport
  • Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
  • Easy to find, just off the A1067
  • Convenient bus transfers available

The Norwich Holiday Inn hotel is within walking distance of the airport. These directions will help you find the airport with ease.

Enter your postcode for directions:

Longitude 1.277300
Latitude    52.66980

Norwich Airport Hotels Address

Norwich Airport,
Amsterdam Way,

On-airport hotel

Norwich hotels: The options

On airport hotels: These are within the airport grounds, so transfer times to the terminal are quick. The Holiday Inn Norwich Airport is within walking distance of the terminal. Staying on-airport means you'll be able to sleep in that little bit longer.

Off airport hotels: Usually less expensive than on-airport hotels, off-airport hotels are outside the airport grounds but won't be more than a few miles away. They usually provide you with transport to the airport for free, at a reduced rate or will organise a taxi for you. The Ramada Norwich Airport is just over three miles away from Norwich airport.

Norwich hotels with parking

Norwich hotels with parking: You can include parking with your hotel stay, either at the hotel or at one of our secured car parks. If you park in the hotel's car park, you'll drive to the hotel, leave your car there and then collect it when you return from holiday. When you park at one of our secured car parks. The car park will either be within the airport grounds or just a few miles outside. Both the Ramada and the Holiday Inn at Norwich airport offer parking for up to 15 days at the hotel.

Room-only bookings: If you're not driving to the airport, don't worry, we haven't forgotten you. We sell hotel rooms that don't include a parking booking.

Top tip

Read our customer feedback before you book. It's testament to the quality of our service and our Norwich hotels. We're proud to say that 99.88% of our customers are happy with our service - and we're working on the other 0.12%.