Take a look at our pancake recipe...
Tuesday March 8, is Shrove Tuesday and we've asked around at Holiday Extras to find a favourite pancake recipe. True to form we've come up with some crackers!
Take a look and don't forget to take advantage of our amazing airport parking offers at the same time - we guarantee that you won't find batter anywhere else!
Add your own favourite toppings, perfect if you can't make up your mind. We particularly like sugar and lemon or banana and chocolate pancakes - mmmmm.
Basic Pancake Ingredients:
1 1/2 cups flour
3 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 3/4 cups milk
3 tablespoons melted butter
1) Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar together in a large bowl.
2) Combine egg, milk and butter. ture and beat until smooth.
3) Drop by large spoonfuls or 1/4 cup measure onto hot griddle or saucepan.
4) Cook until the top is full of bubbles, then flip and cook the other side.
5) Choose your topping and eat as many pancakes as you can.
By: Charlotte Kitson (Flippin' great pancake recipes )