Liverpool Airport Directions
Liverpool airport is situated 7 miles South East of Liverpool City Centre and opposite the Mersey Estuary.
Travelling from the North/North-East
- Travel on the M6 motorway southbound to Junction 21A with the M62 motorway.
- Follow the M62 West to Junction 6 onto the A5300 to the A561.
- Follow signs to Liverpool Airport.
- Liverpool Airport is situated off Speke Hall Avenue.
Travelling from the South/East
- Travel on the M6 motorway northbound to Junction 20 with the M56 to Junction 12 onto the A557/A562 dual carriageway via Runcorn Bridge to merge with the A561.
- Follow signs to Liverpool Airport which is located off Speke Hall Avenue.
Travelling from the Wirral/North Wales
- If you are travelling from the Wirral you may find it more convenient at peak times to use the M53 motorway and then the M56 rather than a route through Liverpool City Centre via the Mersey Tunnels, if you decide to go on the M53/M56 follow directions for the South/East.
- If travelling from North Wales join the A55 to connect with the M56 eastbound, and then follow directions from the East.