Exeter airport - serving Devon since 1937
If it's your first time flying from Exeter airport, then hopefully we can answer some questions you have and provide additional information to help make your journey as hassle-free as possible.
International and domestic flights for the South West
Carrying almost one million passengers a year, Exeter airport offers scheduled and chartered flights holiday flights. Flybe is the main scheduled airline operating out of Exeter.
Getting to Exeter airport
Five miles from Exeter city centre and five minutes away from the M5, Exeter International is easy to get to by car. Making things even easier, we can offer you a Meet and Greet at Exeter. You don't even need to park your car, just drive to the terminal and we'll do the rest.
Exeter Luggage Information
- Liquids are permitted in containers of up to 100ml
- Pushchairs and wheelchairs are allowed after they have been screened
- Laptops are now allowed as hand luggage
- Some airlines allow no more than one item
- Dimensions no bigger than: H:56cm, W:45cm, D:25cm
- No more than one liquid item in the agreed container