Insurance Contact Centre Agents
At Holiday Extras, we're Remaking Holiday Making for millions of our customers.
So they can have the most memorable trips, our Contact Centre is key in delivering the fastest, smartest and most personal service in travel.
Be part of our customers' journeys
We're looking for sales and customer experts to join our fast-paced Contact Centre Team.
By choosing us, you'll help our customers find the best insurance products and services, getting them ready and excited for their trips.
Insurance Contact Centre Agents
£10.90 per hour (£21,255 per year)
+ Profit Share Bonus Scheme
Location: Hythe, Kent
Be One Team
No matter where you are in your career, this is your opportunity to learn new skills and be part of an awesome team of experts - all here to support and help each other deliver a world-class service to our customers.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to take part in team and individual activities and fun events. These include game show themed incentives (past examples include 'Deal or No Deal' and 'Squid Game' - you name it, we've done it!), seasonal events, quizzes, BBQ's, cream teas and access to our free ice cream parlour for those hot summer days. Plus much more!
By joining our team you'll:
- Use your excellent rapport building and listening skills to quickly connect customers with travel insurance products and services that enhance their holiday experience.
- Be the voice of Holiday Extras, talking to our customers over the phone. Strong, adaptable and empathetic communications skills therefore are a must.
- Become a product expert and brand ambassador, developing in-depth knowledge of a range of travel insurance products and services.
- Receive full training and support from our dedicated Contact Centre Training Managers. Starting with a 2-3 week induction programme, designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to be successful in the role. Followed by regular coaching and mentoring to support your continual development.
- Learn and use cutting edge tech, including your own Apple Macbook from day 1, as well as access to the Google Workspace suite and other apps. If you've never used these before, we'll show you how.
- Enjoy a world of benefits including 25 days holiday, your birthday off, profit share bonus scheme, enhanced parental leave, pension, life assurance and cycle to work scheme. Plus discounts for cinema tickets and high street retailers.
- Have access to our wellbeing benefits, including our free employee assistance programme, discounted gym memberships, holiday buy scheme, private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years' service). Our in-house network of trained mental health first aiders are also on hand should you need support.
Full time, 37.5 hours per week, fully flexible across our opening hours (Monday - Friday, 9am-8pm & Saturday and Sunday, 9am-5:30pm). We may be able to offer part time hours too.
You will need to be able to attend a 2-3 week full time induction.
Rotas are given out 4 weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to plan ahead and enjoy your free time.
Prior contact centre experience is not necessary although we're ideally looking for people who:
- have previously worked in a customer facing role
- thrive in a fast-paced environment
- have great attention to detail
- care about providing an effortless experience to our customers
- have no trouble multitasking
FYI: there are targets associated with the role but you will be given all the training and support you need to help you achieve these.
How we hire for this role
If we believe you might be a match the role, you'll enter our hiring process as follows:
Initial telephone call with one of our recruiters so we can get to know you a little better.
Visit our Kent campus for a few hours to see what the job entails and complete some role related tasks.
An amazing opportunity to make sure Holiday Extras is a good fit for you.
(On the same day)
An interview with one of our Contact Centre Team Managers (approx 1 hour, online).
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture is paramount for us.
As part of this, we have designed our hiring process so you can be comfortable to convey your strengths and who you are.
Recognising we are all different, if for whatever reason you need us to adapt the process, please get in touch via [email protected].