Reasons to be Cheerful
Holiday extras Staff have several reasons to be cheerful and the workers at Holiday Extras are well described in a 2 page spread written by reporter Jane Barlow with pictures by Dave Downey of the Kentish Express (published on March 23rd).
- A great place to work
- Good management to employee relationship.
- Job satisfaction with bonuses, profit share and prizes
- The right rewards for good work.
- Flexible working hours for many.
- A positive and upbeat atmosphere where good ideas are listened to and rewarded.
- Staff have a confident approach to new products due to extensive training and updating.
- The satisfaction of work within a modern and successful company.
The list continues but the article clearly outlines the reasons why Holiday Extras is a great place to work and why the company has gone from strength to strength, beating local companies as well as household names such as Honda and Microsoft to appear at number 23 in The SUNDAY TIMES TOP 100 BEST COMPANIES.