Loading, please wait...
Enjoy cheap worldwide cover from just *
Cheap holiday insurance for worldwide travel
At Holiday Extras we understand that booking your cheap travel insurance worldwide can be daunting, with a multitude of providers offering different cover levels at various prices. For just *, you could book your cheap holiday insurance policy today and enjoy globetrotting around the world with a great value worldwide policy.
A cheap travel insurance worldwide policy will protect you on your adventures if things don't go according to plan, by providing protection in case of an emergency. This comprehensive cover includes cancellation, medical costs and lost luggage cover.
With Holiday Extras, getting great cheap additional cover worldwide on top of your existing policy is also simple, to ensure you're covered for all of your planned holiday activities. You can add additional cheap sports and leisure, winter sports or gadget cover cover to your cheap travel insurance worldwide policy online today.
Cheaper worldwide travel
Holiday Extras' cheap worldwide travel insurance is cost effective. We'll always take your destination into account. Whether your policy is inclusive or exclusive of the USA, Canada or the Caribbean could result in a cheaper price to pay. With such high medical costs in the USA, exclusive worldwide policies can often be cheaper so it helps to compare cheap travel insurance to get the most suitable travel insurance for you.
Levels of cover:
Need some worldwide holiday inspiration?
If you would like some exciting ideas about where to travel to, then check out our fantastic video guide to six superb destinations you can choose from and explore in 2018 - including the bright beaches in Cyprus and the tangible delights of Thailand!
Holiday ideas worldwide
If you would like some more inspiration check out one of our many destination pages and get packing:
- European travel insurance
- New York
Book your cheap worldwide travel insurance policy online today.
Frequently asked questions
Travelling with medical conditions
It can be difficult to find a cheap provider of worldwide travel insurance whilst suffering from a medical condition. With a potentially higher need for medical assistance whilst abroad, at Holiday Extras it doesn't always have to mean a higher price. We have a dedicated team on-hand to organise a quote tailored to you, so we can provide a policy that is individual to your needs. As long as you have disclosed all pre-existing conditions - we are more than happy to provide comprehensive cheap worldwide cover on both a single trip and annual basis, though please note age restrictions may apply. Please read our travel insurance with medical conditions page to find out more.
What if I choose not to declare an existing medical condition?
In the unfortunate event that you require medical treatment that is in any way related to your undisclosed condition, then all of your claims will be rejected and your travel insurance policy will be rendered invalid, if you haven't declared a pre-existing medical condition on your policy.
Bear in mind that medical treatment abroad can cost thousands. Visit our travel insurance with medical conditions page to learn more.
When should you buy travel insurance?
If you are venturing on a single trip then you should buy travel insurance prior to your trip and select the date your holiday begins. When booking an annual multi-trip policy, you should be looking to book your policy 60 days in advance.
Can I refund my travel insurance policy?
Yes, you can refund your premium in full within 14 days of purchase, providing you have not claimed or already travelled on your policy.
Cancelling your policy
It is possible to cancel your travel insurance policy worldwide within 14 days of making your purchase, during which time, we can fully refund your payment. If your cancellation falls outside of this duration then it is still possible to cut ties with your policy but unfortunately, we are not able to provide a refund.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Platnium cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Halong Bay Vietnam
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Holiday Extras Cover Ltd 05058680 is registered in England and Wales. Registered address: Ashford Road, Newingreen, Kent CT21 4JF.
Holiday Extras Cover Ltd is underwritten by Travel Insurance Facilities plc which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered address: 2nd Floor, 1 Tower View, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent, ME19 4UY. Company number 03220410.