Cheap holiday insurance for worldwide travel
At Holiday Extras we understand that booking your cheap travel insurance worldwide can be daunting, with a multitude of providers offering different cover levels at various prices, you could book your holiday insurance policy today and enjoy globetrotting around the world with a great value worldwide policy.
A cheap travel insurance worldwide policy will protect you on your adventures if things don't go according to plan, by providing protection in case of an emergency. This comprehensive cover includes cancellation, medical costs and lost luggage cover.
With Holiday Extras, getting great cheap additional cover worldwide on top of your existing policy is also simple, to ensure you're covered for all of your planned holiday activities. You can add additional cheap sports and leisure, winter sports or gadget cover cover to your travel insurance worldwide policy online today.
Cheaper worldwide travel
Holiday Extras' cheap worldwide travel insurance is cost effective. We'll always take your destination into account. Whether your policy is inclusive or exclusive of the USA, Canada or the Caribbean could result in a cheaper price to pay. With such high medical costs in the USA, exclusive worldwide policies can often be cheaper so it helps to compare cheap travel insurance to get the most suitable travel insurance for you.
Levels of cover:
|Emergency medical and repatriation expenses|
|Curtailment and loss of holiday|
|Passport and other documents|
|Baggage Delay (outward journey)|
|Legal costs and expenses|
|Scheduled airline failure|
|End supplier failure|
*Or as specified on your schedule
Need some worldwide holiday inspiration?
If you would like some exciting ideas about where to travel to, then check out our fantastic video guide to six superb destinations you can choose from and explore - including the bright beaches in Cyprus and the tangible delights of Thailand!
Holiday ideas worldwide
If you would like some more inspiration check out one of our many destination pages and get packing:
- European travel insurance
- New York
Book your cheap worldwide travel insurance policy online today.
Frequently asked questions
Travelling with medical conditions
It can be difficult to find a cheap provider of worldwide travel insurance whilst suffering from a medical condition. With a potentially higher need for medical assistance whilst abroad, at Holiday Extras it doesn't always have to mean a higher price. We have a dedicated team on-hand to organise a quote tailored to you, so we can provide a policy that is individual to your needs. As long as you have disclosed all pre-existing conditions - we are more than happy to provide comprehensive cheap worldwide cover on both a single trip and annual basis, though please note age restrictions may apply. Please read our travel insurance with medical conditions page to find out more.
What if I choose not to declare an existing medical condition?
In the unfortunate event that you require medical treatment that is in any way related to your undisclosed condition, then all of your claims will be rejected and your travel insurance policy will be rendered invalid, if you haven't declared a pre-existing medical condition on your policy.
Bear in mind that medical treatment abroad can cost thousands. Visit our travel insurance with medical conditions page to learn more.
When should you buy travel insurance?
If you are venturing on a single trip then you should buy travel insurance prior to your trip and select the date your holiday begins. When booking an annual multi-trip policy, you should be looking to book your policy 60 days in advance.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Holiday Extras Cover Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 828848.
Holiday Extras™ is a Trading Name of Holiday Extras Cover Limited
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is provided by Taurus Insurance Services, an insurance intermediary licenced and authorised in Gibraltar by the Financial Services Commission under Permission Number 5566 and authorised to passport general insurance intermediary services into the UK and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK under registration number 444830.
The insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised and regulated by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number: 769884. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.