Holiday Inn Express M27 J7
Expect familiar comforts at an affordable price when you book into the Holiday Inn Express M27 J7 at Southampton Port. This popular name brand is a favourite amongst families and business travellers alike, famed for it's stylish yet homely ambience and reasonable rates.
The hotel boasts spacious rooms, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and an impressive breakfast buffet - all included in the price. Transfers are by taxi and will set you back around £12 each way - but it means you won't need to worry about a shuttle schedule and it takes a mere 10 minutes to get to the port.
We recommend the Holiday Inn Express M27 J7 for:
A hearty appetite - With an extensive dinner menu and a breakfast buffet included in the price, you'll be sure to find something to whet your appetite.
Staying connected - With free wifi throughout the hotel you'll have no trouble keeping up to date with current events, checking those last-minute emails or enjoying a cosy movie session in your room.
You can check in from 14:00.
Arrival at the Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 J7
Drive to the hotel and park in the hotel's car park. The earliest check in time is 2pm. Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Take the M27 eastbound towards Portsmouth and leave at junction 7.
- Take the left filter lane onto Charles Watts Way, passing Sainsbury's on your left, and follow the brown signs to the Ageas Bowl.
- At the first roundabout turn left onto the B3342 Tollbar Way.
- Go straight on at the next two roundabouts. You will pass McDonalds on your right.
- At the fourth roundabout, turn left onto the B3035 Botley Road. Cross over the motorway and turn left at the traffic lights into the Ageas Bowl.
- The hotel is on the right at the junction of Botley Road and Marshall Drive.
The latest check-out time is 11am. You should arrange your taxi transfer to the port with the hotel.
Getting to and from Southampton airport
On the day of your stay
Drive to the hotel and park your car. It will stay here while you're away.
Getting from the hotel to the port
When you check in ask reception to book you a taxi for your trip to the port. It will take around 20 minutes and is included in the price.
After you return take a taxi back to the hotel where your car will be waiting where you left it.
Holiday Inn Express Southampton M27 J7 address