Guest Experience Specialists
At Holiday Extras, we're Remaking Holiday Making for millions of our customers.
So that they have the most memorable trips, our Contact Centre is key in delivering the fastest, smartest and most personal service in travel.
Help our customers make their free time count
We are proud to work with some of the UK's leading theme-park and theatre brands as their official short break provider, packaging together fantastic hotels along with tickets and any other extras that inspire and excite our guests.
By joining us, you'll be representing these brands, building rapport with our guests to help them turn their trip away into a truly memorable experience.
Join us for the summer!
3 month fixed-term contract, starting 16th May to 30th August.
Perfect if you're a student or looking for work over the holidays!
Salary: £10 per hour + benefits + £250 retention bonus
Location - you decide
Be One Team
No matter where you are in your career, this is your opportunity to learn new skills and be part of an awesome team of experts - all here to support and help each other deliver a world-class service to our customers.
By joining us, you'll have the opportunity to take part in team and individual activities and fun events. These include game show themed incentives (past examples include 'Deal or No Deal' and 'Wheel of Fortune' - you name it, we've done it!), seasonal events, quizzes, BBQ's, cream teas and access to our free ice cream parlour for those hot summer days. Plus much more!
By joining our team you'll:
- Use your excellent rapport building and listening skills to connect customers with products and services that enhance their holiday experience.
- Being the voice of Holiday Extras, strong, adaptable communication skills is a must.
- Receive full training and support from our dedicated Contact Centre Training Managers. Starting with a 2 week induction programme, designed to give you the knowledge and confidence you need to be successful in the role. Followed by weekly coaching and mentoring to support your continual development.
- Become a product expert, developing in-depth knowledge of a range of products and services - from short breaks to theme park packages.
- Learn and use cutting edge tech, including your own Apple Mac laptop from day 1, as well as access to the Google Workspace suite and other programs. (Don't worry if you've not used these before - we'll show you how.)
- Enjoy a world of benefits, including 6.5 days holiday (if you stay with us a full 3 months) plus birthday days off, life assurance, shopping & cinema discounts.
- Enhancing your wellbeing, we also have a free employee assistance program, discounted gym memberships and our trained mental health first aiders are also on hand should you need support.
We are currently looking for people who can work full time, 30 to 37.5 hours per week. Or part time, fully flexible across our opening hours (Monday - Friday 9am-9pm & Saturday and Sunday 9am -5.30pm).
Rotas are given out 4 weeks in advance so you have plenty of time to plan ahead and enjoy your free time.
Prior contact centre experience is not necessary although we're ideally looking for people who have previously worked in a customer facing role.
FYI: there are targets associated with the role but you will be given all the training and support you need to help you achieve these.
How we hire for this role
We know your time is precious, so we keep our hiring process as quick and easy as possible, being open with what to expect before and at each stage.
After submitting your application, if we believe you might be a match, you'll enter our hiring process...
Initial telephone call with one of our team so we can get to know you a little better.
You will then be invited to an online-interview with one of our Contact Centre Team Managers.
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture is paramount for us.
As part of this, we have designed our hiring process so you can be comfortable to confidently convey your strengths and who you are.
Recognising we are all different, if for whatever reason you need us to adapt the process, please get in touch via [email protected].