Travel Insurance for Over 75's
At Holiday Extras, we believe a big part of being able to travel is freedom from limitations, and our travel insurance policies aim to reflect this; they allow you to explore the world affordably, without being restricted by your age.
If you happen to be over the age of 75 and are looking for travel insurance to cover you against the unexpected, you can get cover that will protect you against flight cancellation, missed departure and cover for lost baggage.
For more information about what exactly you are covered for under Holiday Extras, please take a look over our FAQs.
Why choose Holiday Extras for Over 75s travel insurance?
- We offer single trip policies without a maximum upper-age limit**
- We offer specialist cover for the majority of pre-existing medical conditions
- We have a team of insurance experts in our Kent-based call centre
- We have a 24/7 emergency helpline
- We offer up to £10 million worth of medical cover should you need it
- We have specialist cruise cover to financially protect you in the case of cabin confinement, itinerary change and abandonment
Compare travel insurance for over 75
Aside from our single trip and annual travel insurance policies, we have four different levels of cover for you to choose from. Each cover level varies in the amount of protection you get, depending on the amount you have spent over all on your holiday (holiday cancellation cover) and the amount of medical cover you require (pre-existing medical conditions).
Booking over 75s travel insurance
Booking your travel insurance is a simple process. Our online screening process is particularly discreet, we won't ask any more questions than we have to when determining your policy, and we'll explain the details of your cover in full.
Travel insurance for over 75 with medical conditions
Getting older might often include becoming more susceptible to new medical conditions. Although this should never put you off going on holiday. With the right level of travel insurance adapted to whatever pre-existing medical condition you have, you can enjoy your trip away with the appropriate cover.
Do you need extra cover?
Holiday Extras offer a range of policy add-ons for sporting activities. Once you've chosen your cover level, you will then have the option to add extras such as extra activity cover to your booking.
Top travelling tips for people over 75
- Book a pre-travel consultation at your local clinic. It's important to make sure that you are aware of any health risks, and that you understand the standard of healthcare at your destination.
- Keep any necessary medication close to hand, and ensure that you have plenty of spare supplies.
- Travel insurance homepage
- Travel insurance FAQs
- Our policies:
- Cheap Travel Insurance
- Single Trip Travel Insurance
- Annual Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance
- Our cover levels:
- Bronze cover policy
- Silver cover policy
- Gold cover policy
- Additional cover:
- Gadget Travel Insurance
- Sports Travel Insurance
- Ski Insurance
- Water Sports Travel Insurance
- Wedding Travel Insurance
- What Happens If You Miss Your Flight?
- Winter Sports Travel Insurance
- Family travel:
- Children's Travel Insurance
- Family Travel Insurance
- Single Parent Travel Insurance
- Over 65's Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance Homepage
- Allergies Travel Insurance
- Angina Travel Insurance
- Arthritis Travel Insurance
- Asthma Travel Insurance
- Brain Tumour Travel Insurance
- Breast Cancer Travel Insurance
- Broken Bones Travel Insurance
- Cancer Travel Insurance
- COPD Travel Insurance
- Crohn's Disease Travel Insurance
- Dementia Travel Insurance
- Depression Travel Insurance
- Diabetes Travel Insurance
- Disability Travel Insurance
- DVT Travel Insurance
- Epilepsy Travel Insurance
- Heart Condition Travel Insurance
- High Blood Pressure Travel Insurance
- Gall Stones Travel Insurance
- Lupus Travel Insurance
- MS Travel Insurance
- Prostate Cancer Travel Insurance
- Stroke Travel Insurance
- Children with Medical Conditions Travel Insurance
- Cruise Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Senior Travel Insurance with Medical Conditions
- Travelling With Medication
- Travelling With Diabetes
- Adventure Travel Insurance
- Annual Cruise Travel Insurance
- Couple's Travel Insurance
- Extreme Sports Travel Insurance
- Gap Year Travel Insurance
- Group Travel Insurance
- Hiking Insurance
- Interrail Travel Insurance
- International Travel Insurance
- Long Term Travel Insurance
- Off-piste Ski Insurance
- Over 70's Travel Insurance
- Over 80's Travel Insurance
- Pregnancy Travel Insurance
- Sailing Travel Insurance
- Scuba-diving Travel Insurance
- Senior Travel Insurance
- Student Travel Insurance
- Travel Health Travel Insurance
- Under 16 Travel Insurance
- Under 18 Travel Insurance
- Volunteering Abroad Travel Insurance
- Weekend Travel Insurance
- Working Holiday Insurance
- Holiday Cancellation Insurance
- EHIC Information
- Car Hire Excess Cover
- Compare Travel Insurance
- Worldwide Travel Insurance
- European Travel Insurance
- France Travel insurance
- Indonesia Travel Insurance
- New Orleans
- New York
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Vietnam Travel Insurance
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is sold and administered by Holiday Extras Cover Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 828848.
Holiday Extras™ is a Trading Name of Holiday Extras Cover Limited
Holiday Extras Travel Insurance is provided by Taurus Insurance Services, an insurance intermediary licenced and authorised in Gibraltar by the Financial Services Commission under Permission Number 5566 and authorised to passport general insurance intermediary services into the UK and registered with the Financial Conduct Authority in the UK under registration number 444830.
The insurance is underwritten by Great Lakes Insurance SE. Great Lakes Insurance SE is a German insurance company with its headquarters at Königinstrasse 107, 80802 Munich. UK Branch office: 10 Fenchurch Avenue, London, EC3M 5BN, company number SE000083. Great Lakes Insurance SE, UK Branch, is authorised and regulated by Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht. Deemed authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Firm Reference Number: 769884. Subject to regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority and limited regulation by the Prudential Regulation Authority. Details of the Temporary Permissions Regime, which allows EEA-based firms to operate in the UK for a limited period while seeking full authorisation, are available on the Financial Conduct Authority’s website.