USA Airport Transfers
Pre-book your USA Airport transfers to popular destinations such as New York, Florida, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Washington and San Diego with prices starting from under £20.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
The USA might just be the ultimate destination. With 50 states to choose from, encompassing everything from world-famous cities to wonderous natural spectacles, it's little wonder that travellers return to America time and time again. Whether you're living the city life in New York, trying your luck in Las Vegas, feeling like a film star in Los Angeles or having a thrilling time in Florida, our USA Airport transfers pick you up at the airport terminal and take you to your hotel door.
Compare Low-Cost Transfers from USA Airports
We have a range of USA airport shuttles and private transfers, including taxis for small groups and minibuses for larger parties, as well as luxury options such as limousines for a special start to your American adventure.
Pre-booking your USA Airport transfers means that everything is set before you arrive in America. Your top rated transfer or taxi driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, so you won't need to spend your precious holiday time waiting around in lines at the airport taxi rank. Plus, it's all paid for in advance, so there's no hidden costs and no costly surprises when you reach your hotel.
Compare Cheap Airport Transfers in the USA from £19.93
|USA Airport Transfers|
|USA Airport to:||Travel time||Price Per Person + Transfer Type|
|New York John F. Kennedy Airport (JFK) to Manhattan||1 hour||£34.96 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Los Angeles Airport (LAX) to Beverly Hills||55 minutes||£30.88 (shared shuttle bus)|
|Las Vegas Airport (LAS) to Las Vegas Strip||45 minutes||£42.74 (private SUV for 5 people)|
|Orlando Airport (MCO) to Orlando||1 hour||£55.32 (shared shuttle bus)|
|San Francisco Airport to city centre||1 hour||£30.92 (shared shuttle bus)|
|San Diego Airport (SAN) to San Diego||45 minutes||£19.93 (shared shuttle bus)|
Nationwide Cheap Airport Transfers
We offer holiday transfers across all of America. Popular destinations include:
- John F Kennedy Airport (JFK)
- JFK Airport to central Manhattan transfers
- Newark Airport (EWR)
The Big Apple. The City That Never Sleeps. Whatever you call it, New York is the ultimate city break destination, with incredible architecture, blazing nightlife and countless bucket list items.
- Miami Airport (MIA)
- Orlando Airport (MCO)
- Universal Studios transfers
One of the most popular holiday destinations on the planet, Florida really does have it all, from thrills and spills at Universal Studios and Disneyland, to glorious beaches and wondrous nature in Miami.
- Boston Airport (BOS)
Settle down with fine food, a craft beer, and take in a game in one of the sports capitals of the US
- Chicago Airport (MDW)
With awesome architecture, a vibrant and buzzing atmosphere and stunning parks, prepare to be razzle-dazzled by Chicago.
- Hawaii (Daniel K. Inouye International Airport)
Relax in the Polynesian paradise island of Hawaii, with miles and miles of beaches, and a beautiful year-round climate.
- Houston (George Bush Intercontinental Airport)
Houston, we have lift off! If you're heading to this Texan delight, be sure to take in awesome sights such a the JPMorgan Chase Tower and the Space Centre.
- Las Vegas Airport (LAS)
Explore the indulgence capital of the US, with 24 hour entertainment, all surrounded by the beautiful backdrop of the Nevada desert.
- Los Angeles Airport (LAX)
Feel like a film star in the movie capital of the world, shop until you drop on Rodeo Drive and be awed by the beauty and 24 hour excitement of Los Angeles.
- Minneapolis Airport (MSP)
Natural beauty, amazing cultural attractions and a laid back city atmosphere await visitors to beautiful Minneapolis.
- Oakland Airport (OAK)
Oakland International Airport sits across the bay from San Francisco, just 40 minutes away from the city.
- Philadelphia Airport (PHL)
Home of the Liberty Bell and the site of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, Philadelphia is a must visit destination for history fans.
- Pittsburgh Airport (PIT)
Fall in love with 'Steel City'. Pittsburgh has a proud heritage of industry, invention and, of course, sport, which continues to give the city its identity to this day.
- San Francisco Airport (SFO)
From the beauty of the Golden Gate Bridge, to the history in the Walls of Alcatraz, San Francisco is a culture trip like no other.
- Seattle Airport (SEA)
An awesome city surrounded by beautiful natural scenery, Seattle is an outdoor lover's haven.
- Washington Airports (IAD, DCA, BWI)
The political powerhouse of the USA offers far more than just pomp and pageantry.
Cruise Transfers in the USA
The USA is the home of many fantastic cruise companies and is the gateway to the delights of the Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii and many other amazing cruise destinations. With airport transfers to all the major US ports, including Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Galveston, Orlando and Brooklyn, we have the best range of locations to ensure that your cruise holiday gets off to a flying (or sailing) start.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of shared and private USA airport transfers, including x1 suitcase per person.
- If you're looking for a budget option, our shared shuttles are the way to go. Getting you from A to B along with other visitors, you'll make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your accommodation.
- Our private transfers are the perfect way to start your holiday with a touch of luxury. We offer private taxis for up to 5 people, including SUVs.
- We also have a range of super stylish executive cars.
- If you're travelling in a larger group, our minivans are a very cost-effective option, and suitable for parties of up to 10.
- For a special start to your American adventure, we offer private limousine pick-ups at several American Airports.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
USA Airport Transfers FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your USA Airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug at the great decision you've made, because we take care of the hard work for you.
- Once you've booked, you will receive an email confirmation. Look after this, as you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of a copy. All that's left to do then is to start dreaming of the States.
- Once you've landed at your destination airport, grab your cases from baggage reclaim and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.What happens when it's time to come home?
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say goodbye to the States, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for . From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those Italian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers throughout the USA. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not supplied.
Need any help?
Head to our transfers contact page to get help with your USA airport transfer booking.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at San Diego Airport (SAN) and dropping off in San Diego city centre via a shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top