Loading, please wait...
Seattle Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfers from Seattle Airport through Holiday Extras from just £41.03pp, with FREE cancellations*.
Trendy Seattle is a seriously cool city break destination, with awesome cuisine, great markets and a stunning backdrop of the imposingly beautiful Mount Rainier. Our airport transfers from Seattle Airport can get you to your destination in as little as 30 minutes, with a choice of private transfers including cars, SUVs and minibuses. Popular drop-off points include; Downtown Seattle, Bell Street Port, Georgetown and Capitol Hill.
If you love Seattle, take a look at our other USA Airport Transfers here to see what else this amazing country has to offer.
Compare low-cost transfers from Seattle Airport (SEA)
|Drop off point||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Downtown Seattle||30 minutes||£67.97 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Bell Street Port||30 minutes||£67.97 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Georgetown||30 minutes||£67.97 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Capitol Hill||30 minutes||£67.97 (Private car for 3 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Choose and book your Seattle airport transfers using our fast and secure search engine (at the top of the page).
- You will receive an email confirmation, which is super-important, as you'll need to show or give it to your driver when you get to Seattle, so be sure to print off a copy and take it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Seattle.
- No, really, it's that simple!
At the Airport
- When you land in Seattle, go and wrangle your cases off the baggage carousel, then head through to the arrivals hall.
- You will see a person with your name on a board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions on your confirmation.
- You will need to show or give a copy of your confirmation to your driver, just make sure you keep hold of your return confirmation, as you'll need that one on the way back.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening, and they'll ensure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say adieu to Seattle, your return transfer to the airport is taken care of.
- All the details of your return transfer are on your confirmation, including pick up time and location.
- In many cases, your driver will meet you at the door of your accommodation, so all you have to do is roll out of bed and roll your cases into the transfer vehicle.
- Show or hand over your return confirmation and you're good to go.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to keep everything running like clockwork.
Surrounded by water, mountains and forests, Seattle is a city amongst nature. A haven for fans of outdoor activities, with amazing hiking trails, cycle routes and views everywhere you turn of the wonderous Mt Rainier, Seattle is a city break and an outdoor escape in one.
One thing you might not expect to find is beaches, but you'd be wrong. West Seattle has stretches of sand in a part of the city that has more of a beach resort feel, so if you're craving a bit of sunbathing this is the place to come. Seattle is full of surprises!
Seattle skyline is pretty magnificent wherever you see it from, but there are definitely ways to see it at its best. Catching a ferry to one of the nearby districts is one such way, and seeing the skyline with the famous Space Needle reaching up towards the sky is one of those unforgettable travel moments. Or, you could really push the boat out and take a seaplane flight over the city. This is a really special experience, and one of the best places in the world to do it.
Seattle is well known for its cuisine, and perhaps the most famous delicacy is plump local oysters. Sure, they're an acquired taste, but if you're brave enough, likely to be the best you've ever tasted. If that's not your thing, perhaps a trip to Pike Place Market. This has become more than simply a farmers and craft market, it's an institution in the city, open every day except Thanksgiving and Christmas, with hundreds of stalls selling delicious local produce and handmade gifts. Market lovers will be in heaven.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from Seattle airport.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- If you're travelling solo or with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost-effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our private SUVs and minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 6 people, they can work out very cost-effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
Seattle Airport FAQs
What is the Seattle Airport code?
Seattle Airport has the code SEA.
What facilities does Seattle Airport have?
Seattle Airport certainly isn't short of a few facilities. A huge selection of dining and shops, wifi and even a selection of rocking chairs in front of a huge glass wall from where you watch aircraft take-off and landing, the airport is built to make your time in it as comfortable as possible.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those warm Seattle summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
We have a fantastic UK based help team on standby for all your questions and queries about your Seattle Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted per person based on one passenger, picking-up at Seattle International Airport (SEA) and dropping off at Georgetown via a private SUV for 6 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top