Loading, please wait...
JFK to Manhattan Airport Transfers
Pre-book your JFK Airport transfers to Manhattan,
with prices starting from just £21.93 and FREE cancellations*
From the dramatic Manhattan skyline to the dazzling Times Square, every inch of New York is iconic. With our cheap airport transfers to Manhattan, we can get you into the heart of the action in only 60 minutes. Our transfers from JFK are practical too, offering drop off points to a host of Manhattan hotels.
Compare 100s of Cheap Transfers from JFK to Manhattan
Here at Holiday Extras, our easy-to-use transfers comparison site will do the hard for you. We compare 100s of offers from our base of trusted providers bringing you top options on shared and private transfers from JFK to Manhattan.
As well as great money-saving deals, we also have a wide range of transfer vehicle options too, including direct private transfers from JFK to Manhattan hotels. Our choices include:
- Shared Shuttles
- Private Taxis
- Private Sedans
- Private SUVs for up to 6 passengers
- Private Minivans and Minibuses for up to 10 passengers
- Luxury Manhattan Transfers
Low Cost JFK Airport Transfers to Manhattan from only £21.93
Explore shared and private transfers from JFK airport take you direct to Manhattan hotels in the heart of New York with prices under £22.00 per person
|Airport Transfers from JFK|
|Transfer Type||Journey time||Price|
|Shuttle Transfer||60 minutes||£21.93|
|Economy Private Transfers (for 3 people)||60 minutes||£90.61|
|Private Sedan (for 3 people)||60 minutes||£106.34|
|SUV (for 6 people)||60 minutes||£186.14|
|Private Minivan||60 minutes/td>||£298.35|
|Private Luxury Minivan (for 10 people)||60 minutes||£368.45|
JFK to Manhattan Airport Transfers for less than £22
With a range of shared shuttle buses, private cars and even limousines, we've got the best transfers at the best prices, whether you're flying solo to the Big Apple or on a big family break.
Pre-book your JFK to Manhattan airport transfer and can be safe in the knowledge that your driver will be waiting for you when you arrive, so you can start your holiday as soon as you land. JFK transfers start from just £22.30, and are available across New York. If you're flying to another airport, then don't worry, as we also offer Newark airport transfers to New York too.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
Once you have booked your JFK Airport transfer with Holiday Extras, you will receive an email confirmation. We recommend you print a hard copy of this, as you will need to show it to your driver when you arrive.
Arriving at JFK Airport
- When you touch down in New York, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to JFK airport is delayed, then don't worry. On your confirmation there will be a contact telephone number for your transfer provider. Give them a call and they can make arrangements to collect you when your flight eventually lands.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say cheerio to Manhattan, we make sure that your return transfer to JFK airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time.
The Heart of New York
Whether you fancy shopping until you drop on 5th Avenue, taking a relaxing stroll in Central Park or taking in the city from the top of the Empire State Building, Manhattan is full to the brim of must-do attractions. The food scene in the city is incredible, and no trip to New York would be complete without sampling some good old New York hot dogs.
When the sun goes down, the City That Never Sleeps comes to life, and the lights of Times Square illuminate the night. For an unforgettable evening, catch a show on Broadway and then hop aboard the Staten Island ferry for a mesmerising view of the Manhattan skyline.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from JFK Airport to Manhattan is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice of JFK airport transfers
We've compared 1000s of transfer deals to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from JFK to Manhattan, take a look at our options below.
- If you're flying solo to New York, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest way of getting from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with some fellow travellers, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to the heart of Manhattan, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- If you want to start your New York adventure off in the ultimate style, we offer a limousine transfer to the city. What better place to arrive in style than Manhattan?
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the New York heat. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years experience of helping customers with their holiday extras.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
For all your JFK Airport to Manhattan transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at John F Kennedy Airport (JFK) and dropping off in central Manhattan via shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top