Brooklyn Cruise Transfers
Catching a cruise in the Big Apple? Our Brooklyn cruise transfers from JFK, Newark and Laguardia Airports offer a fantastic range of private vehicles which take you from the terminal to the port in as little as 30 minutes.
Cruising from New York is one of those top tier travel experiences. The sight of the Manhattan skyline shrinking in the wake of your ship as you head off to Canada, Iceland or across the Atlantic to Europe is an unforgettable, pinch-me-I'm-dreaming kind of moment, one which has inspired and enthralled travellers for decades.
Explore Top Brooklyn Cruise Transfers
Our Brooklyn Cruise transfers make getting to your ship hassle free. We pick you up from the terminal of all the major airports in New York, inlcuding JFK Airport, Newark Airprot and LaGuardia Airport, and drop you port side ready to begin your adventure. With just a few clicks you can compare 100s of options for port transfers so you know that you're getting the best deals and a fantastic choice.
Compare Low Cost Taxis, Minibuses and Private New York Airprot Transfers To Booklyn Port
Whether you're travelling in style or saving your money for adventures on board, we have got a huge range of transfer options, including taxis, minibuses, SUVs and even limousines. Our drivers are all top rated, and the vehicles that we use for our Brooklyn cruise transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Compare cheap New York Airport transfers to Brooklyn Cruise Port
At 40 minutes or less, our transfers from JFK Airport, Newark Airport and Laguardia Airport to Brooklyn Port will see you relaxing on deck in next to no time. Below is just a sample of our most popular transfer options on this route, but there's loads more options available. Use our awesome booking engine at the top of the page to see customised results for your trip.
Cheap New York Airport Transfers to Brooklyn Port
|New York Airport to Brooklyn Port Transfers|
|Transfer From||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|JFK Airport||40 minutes||£58.20 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|JFK Airport||40 minutes||£51.38 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Newark Airport||30 minutes||£139.62 (Private limo for 5 people)|
|Newark Airport||30 minutes||£69.81 (Private minibus for 10 people)|
|Laguardia Airport||35 minutes||£38.71 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Laguardia Airport||35 minutes||£83.41 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Little Extras for your Cruise
We're not all about transfers. Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? You can see results by cruise itinerary or individual ports, and there is a fantastic choice, from laid back and relaxing to adrenaline pumping.
Worldwide Cruise Transfers
We offer cruise transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our cruise transfers page for more information.
If you're only visiting New York to sail out of it, that would be a shame. This is one city that really deserves the description of 'iconic'. Check out our JFK and Newark Airport transfers and USA airport transfers pages for more information on this awesome city has to offer. Or, see our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
The great thing about our transfers is that they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport or port. On disembarkation day, the taxi rank gets pretty hectic, with long lines and vene longer waits. Pre-booking your transfer to the airport means that you can just hop in and beat the crowds.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your ship as possible, but occasionally due to port layout, it's difficult to get right to the gangway. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- For a stylish start to your cruise adventure, try one of our private cars. Think of them as our answer to a taxi, except you know that they're ready and waiting for you when you arrive, and everything's paid for up front.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our SUVs and minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
- Perhaps you're looking for something luxurious and special to start your cruise? Well, look no further than our limousines. Go on, treat yourself, you deserve it.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my New York Airport to Brooklyn port transfer?
- When you book your Brooklyn cruise port transfers through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in New York.
Top tip: when it comes to cruising, it is really important to have great travel insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your plane is held up and you miss the sail away. If you book 'cruise fares'-where you book the flights and cruise as a package-the cruise line will often pay towards your flight to meet the ship at the next port. If you've booked everything separately, make sure you choose a policy which covers you for cruising and will pay out for reimbursement or onward flights to meet the ship at a different port. Take a look at our travel insurance policies here-with four levels of cover, optional add ons and low cost cover for medical conditions, you can create a truly personalised package for your cruise holiday.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to disembark and head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
Although this page is Brooklyn cruise transfers-if your cruise finishes in a different port to the one it started in, we can do transfers from wherever you end up. Instead of doing a return price on the booking engine, simply do a search for each journey separately.
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
If you have any questions about Brooklyn cruise transfers, give our friendly, UK based team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top