Orlando Airport Cruise Transfers
Book you cruise transfers from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral with Holiday Extras. We compare 100s of of private transfer vehicles, with low prices and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a wide range of Orlando Airport transfers to Port Canaveral.
Sailing out of Port Canaveral to awesome destinations such as the Caribbean and the Mexican Riviera is one unforgettable travel experience. Our Airport transfers from Orlando to Port Canaveral port take the hassle out of organising your private port transfers. In as little as 45 minutes, our Orlando Airport cruise transfers will have you portside, so you'll be exploring the wonders of your ship in no time at all. We transfer from both Orlando International Airport and Orlando Sanford Airport to Port Canaveral.
Comapre Taxis and Private Orlando Airport Transfers to Cruise Port
Whether you're a single cruiser or travelling with the whole extended family, we have a huge range of private transfers from Orlando Airport to port Canaveral to choose from. With airport taxis, minibuses and SUVs to name just a few options, you can rest assured that with our cruise transfers, your party will arrive together, and in style.
Cheap Orlando Airport transfers to Port Canaveral from £47.43
Compare top deals on transfers from Orlando to Port Canaveral with Holiday Extras. Booking a private taxi or minibus with us means that there's no waiting in long queues when you arrive at Orlando Airport, and can be at the port in under an hour.
Cheap Orlando Airport Transfers to Port Canaveral
|Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Transfers|
|Transer Type||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Airport taxi for 3 people||45 minutes||£87.57 (from Orlando International)|
|Private SUV for 6 people||45 minutes||£47.43(from Orlando International)|
|Airport taxi for 3 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£120.41 (from Orlando Sanford)|
|Private SUV for 5 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£74.44 (from Orlando Sanford)|
|Private minibus for 10 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£55.44 (from Orlando Sanford)|
Little Extras for your Cruise
Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? It couldn't be easier, simply enter your trip details and check out the activities on offer for each port of call. You can search either by your cruise details to see a break-down of excursions available in each port, or search by destination, and with a huge range of exciting activities to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Worldwide Cruise Transfers
We offer cruise transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our cruise transfers page for more information.
If you fall in love with Florida and want to spend a bit of time on dry land exploring this awesome state, check out our Orlando and USA airport transfers pages. If you're headed for Universal Studios Orlando, take a look at our Universal Studios transfers page. Or, see our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
All our Orlando cruise transfers save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport, and mean that everyone in your party arrives at the port at the same time, plus there is room for one suitcase per person-so plenty of space for all your tuxedos and evening gowns.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your ship as possible, but occasionally due to port layout, it's difficult to get right to the gangway. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
Whether you're looking to splash out on a luxury transfer or saving your money for adventures on board, we have a huge selection of vehicle options from Orlando Airport.
- Our cheapest Orlando cruise port transfers are private cars. With room for up to 4 travellers, they are essentially our version of an Orlando Airport taxi to Port Canaveral, only everything is paid for up front and waiting for you when you arrive.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our SUVS and minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral transfer?
- Choose your Orlando Airport cruise transfers using our secure booking agent (find it at the top of the page), you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Orlando.
Top tip: when it comes to cruising, it is really important to have great travel insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your plane is held up and you miss the sail away. If you book 'cruise fares'-where you book the flights and cruise as a package-the cruise line will often pay towards your flight to meet the ship at the next port. If you've booked everything separately, make sure you choose a policy which covers you for cruising and will pay out for reimbursement or onward flights to meet the ship at a different port. Take a look at our travel insurance policies here-with four levels of cover, optional add ons and low cost cover for medical conditions, you can create a truly personalised package for your cruise holiday.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to come home, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
Although this page is Orlando Airport cruise transfers-if your cruise finishes in a different port to the one it started in, we can do transfers from wherever you end up. Instead of doing a return price on the booking engine, simply do a search for each journey separately.
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
For all your Orlando cruise transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top