Miami Airport Cruise Transfers
At Holiday Extras, we take the hassle out of booking your Miami cruise transfers. With just a few clicks, you can compare 100s of providers of private transfer vehicles, with return prices starting under £45.00, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer a wide range of Miami Airport transfers to cruise ports across Florida, including Miami Port, Palm Beach Port and Fort Lauderdale.
Miami is the gateway to some of the finest cruise destinations on Earth. Whether your ship takes you to the Caribbean, the Mexican Riviera or on an adventure to South America, our Miami cruise transfers get you to port with no hassle, no fuss and with plenty of time to spare.
Miami Airport to Cruise Line Transfers
Here at Holiday Extras, we offer transfer services Miami Airport to the cruise terminals. Roundtrips start at £41.45 and can take as little as 30 minutes to reach the port, so you'll be on deck sipping cocktails in no time.
Compare Taxis and Private Transfers to Cruise Ports From Miami Airport
Our trusted drivers have a fleet of vehicles to choose from, so if you're a solo cruiser, having a romantic holiday or escaping with a big group of friends for a few weeks, you can be sure that there'll be something for you. With taxis, minibuses, SUVs and luxury options to name just a few, you can rest assured that your party will arrive together, and in style.
Explore Low Cost Miami Airport transfers to Cruise Ports
Miami is a major international hub, for both flying and cruising, and as such hosts a number of key ports which cruise ships sail from. We have condensed a few of our most popular options into the table below, but that is far from the whole story. If your pick up or drop off point is not listed, don't despair, simply pop your details into our awesome booking engine (find it at the top of this page) and check out the customised cruise transfer options for your trip.
Cheap Miami Airport Transfers to Cruise Ports
|Miami Airport to Cruise Port Transfers|
|Transfer to||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Miami Port||30 minutes||£41.45 (Private minibus for 10 people)|
|Palm Beach Port||1 hour 20 minutes||£83.39 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Fort Lauderdale||50 minutes||£70.14 (Executive transfer for 3 people)|
|Fort Lauderdale||1 hour 5 minutes||£56.33 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Fort Lauderdale||50 minutes||£42.16 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
Little Extras for your Cruise
We're not all about transfers. Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? It couldn't be easier, simply enter your trip details and check out the activities on offer for each port of call. You can search either by your cruise details to see a break-down of excursions available in each port, or search by destination, and with a huge range of exciting activities to choose from, you'll be spoilt for choice. Whether you fancy a walking tour of a city, a diving adventure or an easy going local lunch, there's sure to be something that floats your boat.
Worldwide Cruise Transfers
We offer cruise transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our cruise transfers page for more information.
If you fall in love with Florida and want to spend a bit of time on dry land ep,oring this awesome state, check out our Miami and USA airport transfers pages. Or, see our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
All our transfers save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport, and mean that everyone in your party arrives at the port at the same time, plus there is room for one suitcase per person-so plenty of space for all your tuxedos and evening gowns.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your ship as possible, but occasionally due to port layout, it's difficult to get right to the gangway. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
Whether you're looking to splash out on a luxury transfer or saving your money for adventures on board, we have a huge selection of vehicle options from Miami Airport.
- Our cheapest Miami cruise port transfers are private cars. With room for up to 4 travellers, they are essentially our version of a Miami cruise port taxi, only everything is paid for up front and waiting for you when you arrive.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our SUVS and minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at the port together.
- For a stylish start to your cruise adventure, try one of our executive transfers.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Miami Airport transfer?
- When you book your Miami Airport cruise transfers through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Miami.
Top tip: when it comes to cruising, it is really important to have great travel insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your plane is held up and you miss the sail away. If you book 'cruise fares'-where you book the flights and cruise as a package-the cruise line will often pay towards your flight to meet the ship at the next port. If you've booked everything separately, make sure you choose a policy which covers you for cruising and will pay out for reimbursement or onward flights to meet the ship at a different port. Take a look at our travel insurance policies here-with four levels of cover, optional add ons and low cost cover for medical conditions, you can create a truly personalised package for your cruise holiday.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to disembark and head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
Although this page is Miami Airport cruise transfers-if your cruise finishes in a different port to the one it started in, we can do transfers from wherever you end up. Instead of doing a return price on the booking engine, simply do a search for each journey separately.
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
For all your Miami cruise transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top