Pittsburgh Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Pittsburgh Airport through Holiday Extras and from only £23.23, with FREE cancellations*.
Sitting on the junction of three rivers, Pittsburgh is known for many things; great food, world-class sporting heritage and fantastic cultural attractions to name just a few. Our Pittsburgh Airport transfers offer shared and private transfers including shuttle buses and cars to popular locations in and around the city, including Pittsburgh Airport hotels, Downtown Pittsburgh, Oakland and Mount Washington.
If you're a fan of Pittsburgh, why not take a look at our other USA airport transfers, and see what else this amazing country has to offer?
Transfers from Pittsburgh Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Pittsburgh Airport hotels||20 minutes||£23.23 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Downtown Pittsburgh||1 hour 10 minutes||£40.12 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Mount Washington||1 hour 15 minutes||£40.12 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Oakland||1 hour 10 minutes||£42.23 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Brentwood||1 hour 15 minutes||£52.79 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Pleasant Hills||1 hour 20 minutes||£59.12 (Shared shuttle bus)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Find and book your transfers from Pittsburgh Airport, using our awesome booking engine (find it at the top of the page.)
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. It has all of your transfer details on it, and you'll need to bring it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Pittsburgh.
- No, really, it's that simple!
Arriving at Pittsburgh Airport
- We know that after a long flight, the last thing that you want to be doing is hanging around waiting for your transfer, so we make the process quick and easy.
- When you touch down in Pittsburgh, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're travelling on a shared shuttle, you'll be met by a representative, who will show you to your awaiting coach.
- Those of you on private transfers, keep a lookout for someone holding up your name on a board.
- You'll find your driver waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Give the driver your outward confirmation (just keep the return copy for the return journey.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane is delayed and you are going to arrive later than expected, call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say cheerio to Pittsburg, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- The details regarding your return journey will be on your confirmation.
- Unless another pickup point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Pittsburgh may not be the first place that springs to mind when you think of a US city break, but this Pennsylvania city packs plenty of bang for your buck. The 'City of Bridges' (446, to be exact, the most anywhere in the world), boasts a beautiful location on the junction of three rivers and is best viewed from the top of Mount Washington, from where you can see the 88 districts of the city sprawled out beneath you like a patchwork quilt.
A City of Good Sports
Pittsburgh is first and foremost a city that lives and breathes sports. Three major teams hail from the city, the Pirates, the Penguins and most famously, the Steelers. On game days, the inhabitants of the city pour onto the streets to celebrate (and occasionally commiserate), in one of the many bars and green spaces.
Culture Vultures, Rejoice
Fans of museums, gardens and galleries will fall in love with the cultural scene in Pittsburgh. Whether you enjoy animals, plants, science or art, there is an attraction for you. The conservatory and botanical gardens are a fantastic place to get away from the hubbub of the city, while the Andy Warhol Museum pays tribute to one of Pittsburgh's most famous sons.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of transfers from Pittsburgh airport for between 1 and 3 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a hassle-free transfer to Pittsburgh without blowing the budget, our shuttle buses are just the ticket. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route with a number of stops en route.
- For a touch of luxury, our private cars are fantastic. With room for 3 people, they save the headache of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and you've paid for everything upfront, so there'll be no surprises when it comes to the price.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for warm Pittsburgh summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help...
We have a fantastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Pittsburgh Airport transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Pittsburgh International Airport (PIT) and dropping off at Pittsburgh Airport hotels via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top