Airport Transfers Tenerife South to Costa Adeje
Pre-book your Airport Transfers from Tenerife South to Costa Adeje,
with prices starting from just £7.71 and FREE cancellations*
If you're heading Spain's most popular Canary island on holiday and are looking for great deals on cheap airport transfers from Tenerife South Airport (TFS) to Costa Adeje, then you've come to the right place! We compare our range of top suppliers to bring you top prices and a wide variety of options. Our flexible service provides drop off points at dozens of popular hotels throughout Costa Adeje, so it's both speedy and convenient too. Whether you're looking for a budget-friendly shared shuttle, a private car or minibus for your Tenerife transfer, then we'll have something to suit you. For that extra bit of style, we can even offer a premier service in a luxury vehicle which makes the transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje in just 15 minutes. And don't worry if you're not booked to stay in Costa Adeje this time, as we offer dozens of other Tenerife airport transfers too.
Costa Adeje is the perfect destination for year round sunshine. Situated on Tenerife's south coast and just 3km from the busy resort of Playa de las Americas, it's great for all types of holiday maker and especially families. As well as boasting a fabulous beach, it's also a shopper's paradise, too with many classy boutiques and shopping malls. With our transfers from Tenerife South Airport, you can be assured of great deal.
Compare cheap airport transfers Tenerife South to Costa Adeje
|Transfer type||Journey time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||45 minutes||£7.71|
|Speedy Shuttle||35 minutes (4 stops max)||£9.08|
|Private Transfer (car + 4 passengers)||15 minutes||£36.83|
|Private Minibus (8 passengers)||15 minutes||£6.87 per person|
|Premier Service - luxury vehicle (3 passengers)||15 minutes||£58.35|
|Private Coach (30 passengers)||15 minutes||£5.70 per person|
*Note: The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
By pre-booking your airport transfer with Holiday Extras you can be assured of a cheap airport transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje. You won't have any long queues for taxis or a language barrier to worry about.
If you're planning a stay elsewhere in Spain, we've also got this sorted. We serve dozens of other popular resorts across the whole of Spain and its islands, including Malaga, Barcelona and Murcia. We also have dozens of offers across the other Canary and Balearic islands with top deals on Lanzarote and Majorca too.
What options are available to transfer from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje?
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. Explore our range of shared and private transfers from Tenerife South Airport, which will deliver you to resorts and hotels in Costa Adeje, with prices from £5.70 per person.
Shared Shuttle Transfers
Book seats on one of our shared shuttles to get some of the best value for money transfers from Tenerife South Airport to all top hotels and resorts in Costa Adeje. These shuttles are a very straight-forward way to get you to your destination with a maximum of 8 stops before you arrive.
Speedy Shuttle Transfers
For a bit of a faster transfer, try out the speedy shuttles. These work in the same way as our shared shuttles, but with only 4 stops between the airport and your Costa Adeje resort, making for a quicker start to your holiday in the sun!
If you want to get from Tenerife South Airport without sharing the trip, then take a look at our private transfers. These small airport taxis are perfect for small groups, couples and families that want a transfer all to themselves, from the airport to your holiday accommodation.
Private Executive Transfers
Enjoy a touch of luxury with our private executive service. You'll be picked up in a comfortable, VIP airport taxi and whisked to Costa Adeje in comfort. BMWs and Mercedes are on the cards for your executive Tenerife South Airport transfer, to get that extra special start to your trip.
Don't want to share with other travellers, but have quite a few people to transport? We offer private minibus transfers that can transport up to 22 passengers to your holiday destination. By splitting the cost between all the passengers, private minibus transfers can actually work out as a very cost-effective way to get from the airport to your Costa Adeje resort.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
We have wheelchair adapted transfers available for anyone with mobility issues to make sure that getting from the airport to your holiday accommodation is as easy as possible, with a driver on hand to help you however they can.
Private Coach Transfer
Our private coaches are the perfect choice if you're on a big family reunion or travelling with a lot of friends! With space for up to 60 passengers and a representative on hand to help organise everyone and make getting to Costa Adeje, hassle-free.
You can find the full details of all the airport transfer vehicles and options that we provide by clicking the button below:
When it comes to sorting your holiday itinerary, then Holiday Extras has got this covered too. As the home of holiday add-ons, we can offer a wide range of Attraction Tickets for Tenerife, including water parks, trips to Mount Teide and theme parks. For a full list of things to do throughout Tenerife, see here.
All types of transfers!
However many friends or family you're going on holiday with, we'll have an option for you. Holiday Extras provide provide airport transfers to Costa Adeje from Tenerife South from sole travellers up to 30 people. With all our options, you'll have plenty of room for your suitcases with a baggage allowance of 1 case and 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you're looking for a real bargain option, then our shared shuttle service from Tenerife South Airport (TFS) is a fantastic choice if you're staying in a popular hotel or apartment complex. The journey has up to 8 stops on it and will take around 45 minutes. We also offer a speedy shuttle service with a maximum of 4 stops that will shave around 10 minutes off the journey.
- Our private transfer options are ideal if you're travelling with family and staying in private accommodation. They will take you right to the door of your villa or apartment.
- If you fancy cruising around Tenerife in a bit of style, then why not choose a private luxury car - including Mercedes and BMWs.
- For large group of friends or family, check out our private coach options. We offer coaches seating up to 30 passengers. Perfect if you're planning a stag or hen party or a large family getaway.
- We can also offer fully accessible, wheelchair adapted vehicles which can take up to 3 passengers if you or a member of your party has restricted mobility.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Frequently Asked Questions - Airport Transfers Tenerife South to Costa Adeje
What happens once I've booked my transfers?
- Book your preferred transfer by using our easy-to-use booking engine (the one at the top of the page.)
- Have a look at your email inbox, there should be a confirmation in there, with all the details of your transfers. Make sure you keep a copy off it somewhere safe - you'll need it when you take your transfer.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Costa Adeje.
What happens when I arrive at Tenerife South Airport?
- We know that after a long flight, the last thing that you want to be doing is hanging around waiting for your transfer, so we make the process quick and easy.
- When you get to the arrivals hall, keep a lookout for someone holding up your name on a board.
- You'll find your driver waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation, so check this if you have any doubts.
- Give the driver your confirmation (just keep the return copy for the journey back to the airport when it's time to come home.)
What should I do if my flight is delayed?Delays are part and parcel of travelling, and sometimes, hold-ups occur. If you are going to be later than planned getting to Tenerife South, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll be able to make arrangements so that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
What about when it's time to come home?All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say adios to Spain, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- The details regarding your return journey will be on your confirmation.
- Unless another pick-up point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Are your airport transfers suitable for babies and children?While children are more than welcome on our transfers, keep in mind that any equipment, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for hot Spanish days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Tenerife Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.