Malaga Airport Transfers to Marbella
Pre-book your Malaga Airport transfer to Marbella with prices starting from just £15.55 with FREE cancellations*
Year-round sunshine, elegant restaurants, top nightlife and a cosmopolitan vibe make up-market Marbella a popular holiday destination. Our transfers from Malaga airport to Marbella will get you to your hotel quickly and hassle-free. We compare 100s of deals to bring you great savings on both shared and private Marbella airport transfers, with a huge range of shared shuttles, private taxis, luxury transfers, and more, to cater to every taste, style and traveller.
We work with only top-rated, trusted suppliers to provide airport transfers to over 4000 destinations world-wide. Our transfers from Malaga Airport (AGP) to Marbella provide drop offs to all the popular hotels in the Costa's del Sol's premium resort. Whether you're looking for a Marbella private taxi or coach transfers from Malaga Airport to Marbella, we'll have an option to suit you. With all our private transfers, we guarantee door to door service too!
Low Cost Transfer Prices - Malaga Airport to Marbella
|Transfer type||Estimated Journey Time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||75 minutes||£15.55|
|Private transfer||45 minutes||£53.90 (car + 4 passengers)|
|Private Minibus||40 minutes||£87.89 (up to 8 passengers)|
|Executive transfer||80 minutes||£70.14 (car + 3 passengers)|
|Private coach transfer||45 minutes||£242.60 (up to 30 passengers)|
What transfer options from Malaga Airport to Marbella are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of Marbella airport transfers:
Shuttle and Coach transfers from Malaga Airport to Marbella
- For our most budget-friendly option, check out our shared shuttles - which will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, you'll get to your resort even quicker.
Private Transfers from Malaga Airport to Marbella
- Ideal if you've opted for a villa or private accommodation, our Marbella private transfers are the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they're great for families or small groups and will deliver you to your door.
- Fancy arriving in upmarket Marbella in style? Check out our luxury airport transfers to Marbella from Malaga airport? With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort and won't break the bank.
- Wheelchair Adapted Transfers are available for those with restricted mobility and offer door to door service to your accommodation.
Group Travel Options
- Fantastic for groups, we also offer minibus and even private coach transfers, seating from 8 to 30 passengers from Malaga Airport. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Marbella airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Malaga Airport to Marbella Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap Marbella transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Marbella Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my Marbella Airport transfer?
- When you book your transfer from Malaga Airport to Marbella through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. It's important to print a hard copy of this, as you'll need it when you arrive at your destination.
- After you've landed in Malaga and collected your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers to Marbella, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
Pre booking your Malaga Airport taxi or shuttle transfers means that you can start your holiday hassle-free. Your professional driver will be waiting for you at Malaga Airport arrivals hall. There won't be any long queues for taxis or hidden costs to worry about.What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Malaga Airport is delayed, don't worry. Just call the number listed on your email confirmation and an alternative transfer can be arranged.What do I do when it's time to go home?
Getting your resort transfer back to Malaga airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Yes, babies and children are more than welcome on our Marbella transfers. However, if you usually use equipment such as a booster seat, make sure you bring these with you as they are not provided.Do you offer a bus transfer from Malaga Airport to Marbella?
Yes, our shared shuttles are large buses that many customers can book into, and be dropped off at different hotels along one route. You can find all our available bus journeys by searching your dates and hotel name at the top of this page.Do you offer a bus transfer from Malaga Airport to Marbella?
Yes, our shared shuttles are large buses that many customers can book into, and be dropped off at different hotels along one route. You can find all our available bus journeys by searching your dates and hotel name at the top of this page.What are the cheapest transfers from Malaga Airport to Marbella?
Our shared shuttles tend to be the cheapest value for money if you are travelling solo or in a small group. If you are travelling in a larger group, hiring a private car and splitting the cost amongst yourselves could work out less per person.
Great transfer deals don't end with Marbella
As well as low prices on Malaga Airport to Marbella trangers, we also have a fantastic choice of other Spain airport transfers. to popular resorts, such as;
If you're planning trips out or excursions, then Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets. For a full list of things to do in the Costa del Sol, see here.
Here to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Malaga Airport transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Malaga Airport (AGP) and dropping off in Marbella via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top