Malaga Airport to Nerja Transfers
Pre-book your Malaga Airport to Nerja transfers, with prices starting from just £7.32 and FREE cancellations*
Heading to Nerja in Spain's Costa del Sol for your holiday? Before you fly, make sure you book your Malaga Airport (AGP) to Nerja transfers with Holiday Extras. Referred to by many as the Jewel in the crown of the Costa del Sol, Nerja has no less than 9 kilometres of beaches. We compare 100s of deals to bring you great savings on both shared and private taxi transfers from Malaga Airport to Nerja.
We work with only trusted suppliers to provide airport transfers to over 4000 resorts across the world. Our Malaga airport to Nerja transfers serve dozens of popular hotels throughout the resort. Whether you're looking for shared transfers to Nerja or a private Malaga Airport taxi, we'll have an option to suit you. All our private transfers guarantee door to door service too!
Compare cheap transfers from Malaga Airport to Nerja
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared shuttle||80 min||£18.95|
|Speedy shuttle (4 stops max)||55 min||£23.93|
|Private transfer (car + 4 passengers)||50 min||£66.88|
|Private minibus (8 passengers)||50 min||£93.10|
|Private luxury car (4 passengers)||50 min||£100.76|
|Private coach (30 passengers)||50 min||£7.32|
With a speedy shuttle or one of our private transfer options, the Malaga Airport to Nerja transfer time will take less than an hour. Private transfers will take you to the door of your accommodation and our shared and speedy shuttles provide drop-offs at many popular hotels.
What transfer options to Nerja from Malaga Airport are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of Malaga Airport private and shared transfers:
Shuttle Bus Transfers from Malaga to Nerja
- For our most budget-friendly option, check out our shared shuttles - which will get you to your resort with a maximum of 8 stops on the way.
- For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With only 4 stops en route, you'll save a good few minutes on your transit time.
Private Taxi Transfers from Malaga Airport to Nerja
- Ideal if you've opted for a villa or private accommodation, our Nerja private transfers are the ultimate in hassle-free transfers. With space from 2 to 4 passengers, they are great for families and small groups
- For that extra slice of style, why not try out our luxury airport transfers from Malaga airport? With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort and won't break the bank.
Group Travel Options
- Travelling in a large party of friends or family? We also offer minibus and even private coach transfers from Malaga Airport to Nerja, seating from 8 to 30 passengers. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value Malaga airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Transfers to Nerja from Malaga in 5 easy steps
Select your destination and travel dates from the drop down menu
Choose from our 100s of cheap Nerja transfer options
Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Airport Transfer from Malaga to Nerja?
Pre booking your Malaga Airport taxi or shuttle transfers means that you start your holiday the hassle free way. Your professional driver will be waiting for you in the Arrivals hall at Malaga Airport (AGP), so you can avoid the need for long queues or hidden costs.
Malaga Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your transfer to Nerja from Malaga Airport through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. Make sure you print a copy of this as it will contain all your transfer information.
- After you've landed in Malaga and collected your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will be met by a representative in the hall.
- For private transfers from Malaga to Nerja, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
If your flight to Malaga Airport is delayed, don't worry. Just call the number detailed on your email booking confirmation and an alternative transfer to Nerja can be arranged.What do I do when it's time to come home?
Getting your resort transfer back to Malaga airport couldn't be simpler:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Holiday Extras Customer Support - always on-hand!
Our brilliant help team is standing by for your questions about your Nerja Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
- We have over of experience helping customers with their holiday add-ons.
- We compare a host of Nerja transfer options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- We have a trusted reputation among the leading international travel companies.
Yes, babies and children are more than welcome on our transfers in Nerja. However, if you usually use equipment such as a booster seat, make sure you bring these with you as they are not provided.Do you offer a bus transfer from Malaga Airport to Nerja?
Yes, our shared shuttle services are some of our most popular for getting to Nerja. Simply make a search with your dates and the name of your Nerja hotel to discover your options.What are the cheapest transfers to Nerja?
If you are travelling solo or with one other, our shared shuttle transfers tend to be the best value for money. However, if you're travelling in a group, splitting the cost of a private vehicle could work out even cheaper per person.What is the Malaga Airport to Nerja transfer time?
In a private transfer with no other stops, the journey takes around fifty minutes. A shared shuttle can take around an hour and twenty minutes.
A bit about Nerja
Located 50km from Malaga, Nerja is at the eastern edge of Spain's Costa del Sol. As well as its glorious and varied beaches, there are also a host of different watersports to enjoy - from diving and snorkelling to the more genteel form of water transport of pedalos! Fantastic vistas can be enjoyed from the town's famous Balcón de Europa. You certainly won't ever go hungry in Nerja, as there are a staggering 300 or so bars and restaurants to choose from!
If you'd like to explore the wider region, then why not pre-book your holiday activities before you travel? From shopping trips to excursions to the beautiful cities of Granada and Seville, Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout the whole of the Costa del Sol. For a full list of trips and days out, see here.Top
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Malaga Airport and dropping off at Nerja via private coach with 29 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top