Transfer from Palma Airport to Cala d'Or
Pre-book your Cala d'Or Airport Transfers, with prices starting from just £9.52 and FREE cancellations*
Best Transfers from Palma Airport to Cala d'Or
Planning a holiday to Spain's largest Balearic island? We offer cheap airport transfers to Cala d'Or. From shared shuttles to private cars and minibuses, we offer drop-offs to all popular hotels as well as private addresses (private transfers only).
Compare Palma Airport (PMI) to Cala d'Or Transfer Prices
Compare and save on a range of Palma Airport transfers, including shared & speedy shuttles, luxury cars, private minibuses and private coaches. Cala d'Or transfers start from only £9.52 per person and deliver you directly to your hotel in just 60 minutes.
Transfers in Cala d'Or from £9.52
|Compare Palma Airport to Cala d'Or Airport Transfers|
|Transfer type||Journey time||Price per person|
|Shared Shuttle||90 minutes||£11.33|
|Premier service (luxury car)||60 minutes||£28.51 (up to 4 passengers)|
|Private minibus||60 minutes||£18.77 (up to 7 passengers)|
|Private coach||60 minutes||£9.52 (up to 20 passengers)|
What is the transfer time from Palma Airport to Cala d'Or?
A private transfer takes 60 minutes to get from Palma de Mallorca Airport to Cala d'Or. A shuttle transfer takes between 85-90 minutes to get from Palma Airport to Cala d'Or.
We work only with top, reliable suppliers so we can regularly compare prices and bring you great deals for airport transfers from Palma to Cala d'Or, as well as other Majorca airport transfers including Puerto Pollensa and Magaluf airport transfers.
About Cala d'Or
Cala d'Or literally means Golden Cove in Spanish and it certainly lives up to its name. There are no less than seven separate beaches nestled among the inlets around the resort. If it's peace and seclusion you're after, then visit some of the smaller coves which have golden sand and crisp blue seas where you can lie and soak up the sun in the peace of the surroundings. If you prefer a bit more action, then Cala Gran is the place for you, as it boasts a range of water sports, as well as the hire of sun-beds, parasols and pedalos.
Great choice of Airport Transfers from Palma to Cala d'Or
We offer a range of different vehicle options for your transfer from Palma Airport to your accommodation in Cala d'Or. Our shared shuttles are our cheapest priced option and are a great way to travel if you're after a no-frills option. With stops at all the popular hotels and apartment complexes, they are a practical option too. Private transfers vary from cars seating 2 or 3 passengers - ideal if you're travelling with just your other half - to 7 seater minibuses or even private coaches seating up to 20 passengers. This works out to be one of our best value options if you're travelling in a large group and divide the price by 20 passengers.
- If you're travelling with family or staying in private accommodation, then one of our private transfer options are ideal. With space for a suitcase per passenger, there is plenty of room for everyone's luggage and you will be taken directly to the door of your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with your partner or spouse, then our private transfer cars are a great ideal option. With space for a suitcase each, as well as an item of hand luggage, you'll have plenty of space in your luggage to buy some souvenirs!
- If you're looking to start your holiday with that extra bit of finesse, then why not book one of our luxury or executive transfers. With room for 3-5 people, they are a great way to relax after your flight in comfy seats with air conditioning while someone else drives on foreign roads!
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
FAQs for Cala d'Or Airport TransfersI'm just about to book my Cala d'Or Airport transfer - what happens next?
Once you've made your airport transfer booking, we'll send you an email confirmation with all your booking information. It's recommended to print this off and take a hard copy with you, as you'll need to show your booking details when you arrive at Palma Airport.What do I do when I arrive at Palma de Mallorca Airport (PMI)?
- When you arrive at Palma Airport, it's all very easy.
- Once you've collected your suitcases in Baggage Reclaim, make your way to the arrivals hall. You driver will be waiting there to greet you displaying a sign with your name on.
- Alternatively, your driver may be at a designated desk. Your booking confirmation will confirm what the arrangements will be.
- As you and the rest of your party will be the only passengers on your private transfer, there won't be any additional pick-ups or drop-offs on the way to your destination.
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off right outside your hotel or accommodation in Cala d'Or. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop-off point being in a pedestrianised area, it may be necessary to drop you off nearby. However, everything will be clarified in your booking confirmation.
Don't worry! If your flight suffers a delay, then we won't leave you left stranded. Just call the contact number listed on your booking confirmation and arrangements can be made for your driver to pick you up and get you to Cala d'Or once your flight arrives. As long as the provider is kept in the loop, then everything can be resolved.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday add-ons.
- We compare a host of Palma Airport to Cala d'Or transfer options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- We have a trusted reputation among the leading international travel companies.
Yes, babies and children are more than welcome on our transfers. However, if you usually use equipment such as a booster seat, make sure you bring these with you as they are not provided.
On hand to help
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Cala D'Or transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI), Majorca and dropping off in Cala d'Or in a shared shuttle. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top