Thessaloniki Airport Transfers
Book your Thessaloniki airport transfer with us with from just £13.07, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
If you're looking for low price, top rated transfers from Thessaloniki Airport, you've come to the right place! Here at Holiday Extras, we compare 100s of shared and private options to bring you fantastic deals and great savings on a huge choice of transfers to hotels across Thessaloniki and resorts on mainland Greece.
Thessaloniki is known as Greece's second city, a hotspot of culture, history and of course those famous Greek ocean views. If you're heading for the centre of this bustling and exciting city or heading off for a secluded beach break further afield, our Thessaloniki Airport transfers take you to the door of your accommodation in popular destinations including; Halkidiki, Paralia and Chaniotis.
If you love Thessaloniki and what to see what else this gorgeous country has to offer, take a look at our other Greece Airport Transfers here.
Popular Thessaloniki Airport Transfer Destinations from £13.07
|Thessaloniki Airport Transfers|
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price per person|
|Thessaloniki city centre||5 minutes||£13.07 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Halkidiki||1 hour 45 minutes||£23.07 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Paralia||1 hour 15 minutes||£27.60 (Executive car for 4 people)|
|Chaniotis||2 hours 15 minutes||£26.14 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Pefkohori||1 hour 30 minutes||£15.08 (Shared shuttle bus)|
Thessaloniki Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens after I've booked?
After you have booked your airport transfers from Thessaloniki with Holiday Extras (hooray!) you will receive an email confirmation. Keep hold of this, as you will need on both the outward and return airport transfer. So print it off and stash with your important documents and then sit back, relax and feel smug that your airport transfer is all taken care of.What do I do once I land at Thessaloniki Airport?
- When you have landed at the airport, go and wrestle your luggage off the bag carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on what transfer option you have chosen. For shared shuttles, there will be a representative ready to keep your confirmation and show you to your awaiting noble steed/shuttle bus. If you've opted for a private transfer, your driver will be waiting for you. Just look out for your name being held up on a board.
- Whichever option you've picked, there's full instructions on your confirmation, so if in doubt, have a look there.
Don't panic! We know that delays are part and parcel of travel, so we have provided an emergency number just in case. It's on your confirmation email, so give that number call and let your provider and driver know what's happening. They'll then be able to wait for you or make alternative arrangements.What about when it's time to go home?
When the time comes to say farewell to Thessaloniki, we take care of your transfer back to the airport, too.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run like clockwork.
- We have 40 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those balmy Greek days.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
An Introduction to Thessaloniki
Athens' bolder cousin, Thessaloniki is stealing some of the limelight from the Greek Islands as a must visit holiday destination. Regarded as the culinary capital of Greece, so be sure to indulge yourself in delicious delicacies such as moussaka and souvlaki, or sink your teeth into some of the vibrant street food on offer. If history is your thing, Thessaloniki delivers, with enough archaeological sites to impress even Indiana Jones. You could spend days admiring the ancient buildings with their stories of heroes, Gods and monsters and not even scratch the surface of this important cultural hub. No trip to Greece would be complete without some of those famously magnificent sunsets and Thessaloniki Port is certainly a sight to behold as the sun goes down and the sky turns a fiery orange over an endless Aegean sea.
If you're heading to the unspoilt peninsula of Halkidiki, our airport transfers will take you to the beach and back to nature. The region boasts mountains, caves and is a sun lover's dream. With over 550 km of coastline and secret coves, you can have a little bit of paradise all to yourself. Just don't forget your snorkels, the water is unbelievably clear and teaming with marine wildlife. Whether you're staying in a beachfront resort or enjoying some quiet time in Sithonia, we offer a range of shared shuttles and private transfers to get you to the door of your accommodation in comfort and ease.
A choice of shared and private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. If you're looking for a cheap Thessaloniki airport transfer, our shared shuttle buses are ideal. Or we have a variety of private transfers, which can cater to small or large groups. Have a look at our options below.
- Our shared shuttles are perfect for those on a budget. Our cheapest option for couples and families, our lovely buses will stop at a few resorts for drop offs, so you get plenty of time to soak up all that magnificent scenery.
- We also offer a speedy shuttle service, with the fantastic price of a shared shuttle but fewer stops en route, to get you to your resort quicker. If you want to maximise your time by the pool or in the city, this is a great option.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, we have several options for private transfers. Taking you from door-to-door in under half an hour, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- You can even hire a private coach, if you need to seat up to 48 people. Firstly, if you have that many friends, you are officially winning at life, so congratulations. A private coach definitely takes the hassle out of trying to organise that many people on an airport transfer.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, seating up to 9 people.
- If you need a vehicle for wheelchair users or travellers with mobility difficulties, we offer options for accessible transfers.
As you can see, we have got pretty much every option covered. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning to help keep you cool in that glorious Greek sunshine. All have room for one suitcase per person. If you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Need any help?
For all your Thessaloniki Airport transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Thessaloniki airport (SKG) and dropping off in central Thessaloniki, Greece via Shared Shuttle Bus Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top