Kefalonia Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Kefalonia Airport transfer, with prices starting from under £7.00pp with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
If you're after top rated, low cost Kefalonia Airport transfers, you're in the right place! The largest of the Ionian Islands, Kefalonia is somewhere you could happily get lost in for days, with its abundance of lush forestry, lagoons and coves. Kefalonia is famous for its stunning beaches, including Myrtos, Lourdes and Antisamos to name a few.
If you're looking for exploring the more cosmopolitan side of the island, Fiscardo is the place for you. Here you'll find all manner of eateries, fine dining, cafes and when night falls, bars and clubs. We compare 100s of airport transfers in Kefalonia to bring you the best deals and choice of shared and private vehicles.
Compare Kefalonia Airport Transfers from £6.62
|Kefalonia Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Lassi||25 minutes||£6.62 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Argostolion||40 minutes||£11.27 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Skala||1 hour||£17.03 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Sami||1 hour 15 minutes||£16.02 (Minibus for 10 people)|
|Lixouri||1 hour 15 minutes||£14.42 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Agia Effimia||1 hour 15 minutes||£15.82 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Fiscardo||1 hour 40 minutes||£21.68 (Taxi for 4 people)|
An airport transfer from Kefalonia Airport (EFL) to Lassi costs as little as £14.59pp, and takes only 25 minutes.
Lassi is one of Kefalonia's most popular destinations thanks to its vibrant main street and sandy beaches. Skala is laid back with fancy bars and authentic tavernas as well as 3km of sand. Sami boasts breathtaking scenery and was the main filming location in the movie Captain Corelli's Mandolin.
A choice of transfers
Enjoy a choice of three different Kefalonia airport transfers: a shared shuttle transfer, a private car transfer (up to 4 passengers), or a private minibus transfer if travelling in a large group (up to 10 passengers).
- A shared shuttle transfer is great if you're watching your pennies; it is our cheapest airport transfer in Kefalonia. Your shared shuttle will have a maximum of 8 stops on your journey (depending where you're going to in Kefalonia).
- We also offer private transfers for up to four passengers (and four suitcases) where you'll be dropped right outside your Kefalonia accommodation. If in a big group, a private minivan may suit - these seat up to 10 passengers and 10 pieces of luggage.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Kefalonia Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Kefalonia Airport transfer through our safe and secure booking agent, you'll get a confirmation sent to your email. Make sure you keep this safe as it has all your details on it.
- After you've landed and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you outside Kefalonia Airport.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will be waiting to show you to your transfer; there will be a maximum of 8 drop off points.
- Private transfer - your driver will be waiting for you in with a sign with your name on it.
- If unsure, there are full instructions on your transfer confirmation doc.
If your flight to Kefalonia is delayed, there's no need to worry. Your e-ticket has a contact number for you to phone, so another transfer can be arranged for you in the meantime.What about when it's time to come home?
Heading back to Kefalonia Airport is simple and straightforward.
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer rep at Kefalonia Airport will have all the info for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket has the details of when you're getting picked up.
- Be ready - please be ready for your return transfer 15 minutes before.
- We have 40 years of experience helping our customers with their travel extras
- Compare 1000s of Kefalonia Airport transfers offers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old, and come with air con.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide.
Yes, please do feel free to bring your little ones on our transfers in Kefalonia. The only thing you need to keep in mind is that any safety equipment you usually use, such as booster seats, will need to be brought with you as they are not supplied.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Kefalonia transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top