Santorini Airport Transfers
Book your Santorini Airport transfer with Holiday Extras today to get prices starting from £6.10pp with FREE cancellations*
Last year, over 30 million holidaymakers ventured to this beautiful destination, and one glimpse at the famous blue and white buildings tumbling into the Aegean Sea will tell you why. Our Santorini Airport transfers pick you up for the terminal and drop off at your hotel in under an hour. Whether you're after a transfer from Santorini Airport to Perissa or Fira, or simply to your hotel, we've got it covered.
We offer a range of shared shuttle buses and private vehicles to a huge range of drop off locations across the island of Santorini, including Oia, Megalochori and Akrotori.
Airport Transfers in Santorini from £6.10
|Compare Santorini Airport Transfers|
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Fira||30 minutes||£6.10 (Shared Shuttle bus)|
|Perissa||25 minutes||£13.82 (Speedy Shuttle bus)|
|Megalochori||15 minutes||£10.10 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Vlychada||25 minutes||£20.07 (Executive car for 3 people)|
|Akrotori||1 hour||£6.37 (Shared Shuttle bus)|
|Santorini Port||30 minutes||£12.28 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Oia||1 hour||£9.12 (Shared Shuttle bus)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you've booked your Santorini Airport transfer (woohoo!) you will receive an email confirmation. You'll need this when you take your transfers, so keep it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you go.
Arriving at Santorini Airport
- When you arrive in Santorini, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you have picked. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your awaiting coach.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the less enjoyable things about travelling, but annoyingly, are not uncommon. So we have a plan in place in case it happens to you. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They will be able to take care of things their end and make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to bid a fond farewell to Santorini, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run like clockwork.
Revel in the Romance of Santorini
Santorini has become the dream destination for romantic breaks and honeymoons in the last few years, and the sweeping views of white washed houses clinging to a clifftop over the deep blue ocean below is enough to make you feel the love. This view has become synonymous with the Greek Islands, and it really does have to be seen to believed.
The hilltop terraces of Santorini are the jewel of this sun-drenched island, epitomised in the village of Oia, which fully embraces its rich Greek heritage. Here you'll be able to immerse yourself in the Greek cuisine the region is famous for, including fish and meat platters. Sample the wide abundance of drinks too, with Oia's own wineries and breweries.
Santorini has everything you'd expect from a popular tourist destination, with fantastic golden beaches, year-round sunshine, and turquoise seas; all with that quintessential Greek twist.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from Santorini Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
If you fall for Santorini, take a look at what else Greece has to offer, on our Greece Airport Transfers page.
A choice of private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Santorini, take a look at our options below.
- If you're visiting Santorini on a budget, our shared shuttle buses are the best option. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so will take a very beautiful scenic route to your resort, stopping at a maximum of 8 stops on the way. If you want to get down to the serious holiday business quicker, don't want to splash the cash on a private transfer, we also offer a speedy shuttle bus service; which is low cost and makes just 4 stops on the way.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 20 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option. We even offer entire private coaches to certain resorts, so no matter how big your party, we've got you covered.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the Greek summer heat. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for Santorini Airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly UK based help team are available around the clock for all your Santorini transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, travelling one way, picking-up at Santorini Thira Airport (JTR) and dropping off in Fira via shared shuttle bus. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top