Greek Islands Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Greek Island transfers with prices starting from just £5.27 and free cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
Nothing says 'summer holiday' like a Greek Island escape. Here at Holiday Extras, we specialise in finding fantastic value airport transfers from airports to resorts across the region. Some of our most popular transfers include;
- Crete Airport transfers
- Rhodes Airport transfers
- Santorini Airport transfers
- Zante Airport transfers
- Corfu Airport transfers
- Kos Airport transfers
- Mykonos Airport transfers
Pre-book your Greek Island airport transfers for fantastic deals on a great range of shared and private vehicles, door-to-door service and big savings.
Compare Greek Island Airport Transfers from £5.27
|Greek Island Airport Transfers|
|Transfer From||Transfer To||Journey time and transfer type||Price Per Person|
|Crete Airport||Heraklion town||25 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£6.87|
|Rhodes Airport||Ixia||45 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£5.27|
|Santorini Airport||Oia||26 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£11.69|
|Zante Airport||Kalamaki||28 minutes - Wheelchair accessible minivan for 4 people||£9.10|
|Corfu Airport||Corfu town||15 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£5.27|
|Kos Airport||Kos town||1 hour 50 minutes - Shared shuttle bus||£5.36|
|Mykonos Airport||Mykonos town||15 minutes - Taxi for 4 people||£8.45|
Note: Prices calculated based on one passenger travelling one way from Rhodes Airport to Ixia. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability
We also have a great range of airport transfers throughout mainland Greece, Europe and worldwide. Some of our best deals can be found in:
Why Pre-Book Your Greek Island Airport Transfers?
We know that organising a holiday can be stressful. Between booking flights, sorting out insurance and getting the perfect holiday wardrobe sorted, chances are that pre-booking your transfers is the furthest thing from your mind.
But pre-booking your transfers in Greece is a great idea; it saves you time and money. There's no queuing at the airport taxi rank, no runaway taxi meters and no hidden costs because everything is paid for upfront.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- After booking your Greek Island transfers, you will receive an email confirmation, with important information on it including where to meet your driver and contact numbers. Make sure you take it with you when you travel as your driver may ask to see it on the day.
- That's it! Sit back, relax and have a celebratory cup of tea.
At the Airport
- When you land in Greece, make your way through to the arrivals hall - stopping to grab your bags on the way through.
- Check your confirmation for details on where to meet your driver or representative.
- Hop aboard and off you go.
Oh no! My flight is delayed!
If your plane takes a scenic route to Greece, don't worry, just let your provider know on the number listed on your confirmation. They'll make make sure you can still get where you need to go.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Greece, your return transfer is straight-forward.
Pickup time and location will be listed on your confirmation.
We recommend that you're packed and ready 15 minutes before your pickup time.
Greek Island Adventures
Charming whitewashed sugar-cube houses, an endless sea and sunset views - you're probably familiar with the Greek Island ideal. The good news is that the reality of these idyllic destinations more than live up to the perfect pictures which adorn travel brochures. Although they all have different vibes and appeal to different traveller types, any one of the Greek Isles and will give you fantastic food, peaceful beach days and jaw-droppingly beautiful views over the Aegean Sea.
Greece is famous for its history and mythology, and any budding Indiana Joneses will love exploring the ancient ruins and temples found across the region. The best islands for getting to grips with the Gods and monsters of Greek legend are Rhodes and Crete, as well as the fascinating Delos - reachable by ferry from Mykonos.
Party lovers will enjoy the vibrant nightlife of Mykonos and Zante, which caters for visitors looking to dance the night away in clubs and bars before a relaxing day on the beach.
Greek food is some of the most delicious in the world and while you can't go wrong on any of the islands, those in the know head to Crete and Santorini. Many believe that Crete is home to the best food in all of Greece, with specialities and flavours unique to the island. Santorini is a volcanic island, known for producing fantastic wine. There are few better places on Earth to relax and enjoy a glass of fine wine than watching the sunset over the Aegean Sea on Santorini.
A choice of transfers
Whether you're flying solo in Santorini or looking for an accessible transfer in Mykonos, we have got the best choice of Greek Island transfers on the market.
Private transfers will take you directly to the door of your accommodation, while shuttle buses will make a few stops on the way.
Occasionally, due to road layout or pedestrianisation, your driver might not be able to get to the door of your resort. In this case, you will be dropped off at a nearby convenient location.
- For budget travellers, our shared shuttle buses are a great option.
- Our private taxi transfers are the fastest and convenient choice for couples and families.
- We offer wheelchair accessible vehicles, specially designed for travellers with mobility difficulties.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- - Helping travellers for and trusted by travel agents worldwide
- - A great choice of shared and private transfers available
- - UK-based, friendly contact centre available here
- - Our vehicles are all in top condition and maintained to a high standard
- - Search 100s of transfers in moments with one click.
- - Sign up for exclusive discounts
- - Wifi included on many transfers (enter travel details for availability)
If you need any help...
Our brilliant help team is on standby for your questions and queries about your Greece Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top