Loading, please wait...
Zante Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Zante Airport transfers with prices starting from under £10 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Beautiful Zante (also known as Zakynthos) is the ultimate Greek Island paradise, with miles of perfect white sand beaches, all surrounded by the blue Aegean Sea. Our airport transfers in Zante take you directly to the door of your accommodation. Choose from private Zante taxis, cars, minibuses and more
Our Zante Airport transfers take you to the door of your resort in popular Zakynthos locations including:
Airport Transfers in Zante - Taxis, Minibuses and More
With a range of private cars, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles, we've got a top range of airport transfers to Zante at fantastic low prices. Whether you're flying solo to Zakynthos or on a big family break, pre-book your Zante airport transfer with Holiday Extras to unlock great discounts. By opting for one of our private Zante Airport taxi transfers, you can avoid long queues and high fares and start your holiday the moment you land.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Zante from £9.76
|Zante Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Laganas||15 minutes||£8.29 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Kalamaki||40 minutes||£8.97 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Tsilivi||30 minutes||£9.54 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Alykes||45 minutes||£11.72 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Alykanas||35 minutes||£9.97 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Keri||1 hour 20 minutes||£15.39 (Shared shuttle bus)|
For more Greek inspiration, check out our other Greece Airport Transfers.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your Zante transfer
So you've booked your Zante airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will soon receive an email confirmation with all the details on it. Make sure you pop this somewhere safe and take it with you when you travel, because you'll need to show it when you take your transfer.
Arriving at Zante
- When you touch down in Zakynthos, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer from Zante Airport, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
Don't panic! We know that delays are an inevitable part of travel, so we have a plan just in case it happens to you. On your confirmation, there is a contact number, which you can use to let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say antio sas to Zante, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time to help everything run like clockwork.
A Drop of Heaven in the Aegean Sea
When you think of Zante, your mind might jump to package holidays. Although the island made a name for itself as the King of the all-inclusive deal, there is far more to this beauty than sun loungers around the pool.
Lazy Beach Days
If you want to make the most of Zante's enviable climate, miles upon miles of golden beaches await you, with year-round sunshine to boot. Even Zante's colder months often rival summer temperatures in the UK. Popular beaches such as Nikolaus and Tsilivi offer all manner of beach activities, and ocean lovers will fall for the crystal clear waters. Remember to pack your snorkel, because Zante has some of the finest underwater sights in Europe.
When night falls, the island lights up with the party and clubbing atmosphere that you'd expect from a package holiday paradise. Here you'll find countless bars, clubs and restaurants, most of which stay open well into the early hours of the morning, so you can be sure to enjoy Greek hospitality until the sun comes up.
Zante Airport Transfers for All
- If you're after a great-value, fast and convenient airport transfers in Zante, our private transfers and taxis are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport direct to your accommodation in as little as 10 minutes, they are a great way to start your holiday in style. With minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option too.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of a Zakynthos summer. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for Zante airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice - you can contact us here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top