Heraklion Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Heraklion (Irakleion) Airport transfers, with prices starting from under £5.00pp and FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
Looking for low cost, hassle-free Nikos Kazantzakis Airport transfers? You've come to the right place! Our cheap transfers from Heraklion Airport offer a wide range of drop off points right across the island, taking you directly to your resort.
Wherever you're travelling to in Northern Crete, a transfer from Heraklion International Airport starts from as little as £10.19pp and only takes 15 minutes to get to the heart of Heraklion Town.
Compare and save on your airport transfers from Heraklion Airport (HER) by checking out our top Crete transfer deals. We compare 100s of options from our range of trusted suppliers to bring you top prices on a fantastic choice of Heraklion transfers, including shared shuttles, private taxis and private minibuses.
If you��re after some sun, sea, sand and lots of partying, the vibrant resort of Malia is only 35 minutes transfer away. The well-loved tourist hotspot of Hersonissos boasts beautiful beaches, fun water parks, a myriad of restaurants & bars and is only 30 minutes away from Heraklion airport. In most cases, airport transfers are able to drop you off right outside your hotel so you can enjoy your holiday as soon as possible!
Cheap Transfers from Heraklion Airport from £4.08
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Heraklion Town||10 minutes (Taxi transfer for 3)||£4.08|
|Gouves||20 minutes (Taxi transfer for 4)||£5.77|
|Hersonissos||30 minutes (Minibus transfer for 8)||£6.79|
|Malia||40 minutes (Taxi transfer for 3)||£11.77|
|Ammoudara||25 minutes (Taxi transfer for 4)||£4.62|
Note - Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a transfer vehicle at full capacity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Cancellations available 24 hours before travel time.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of airport transfers; with everything from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minivans, there's something to suit all travellers. Each transfer option offers 1 suitcase per person if the transfer is at full capacity.
Shared Shuttle Transfers
Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus, which is ideal if you're on a budget and are after a hassle-free and low-cost transfer. These will get you from A to B whilst making stops along the way to drop off fellow passengers.
Speedy Shuttle Transfers
For just a little extra, why not choose one of our speedy shuttles? With fewer stops en route than our standard shared service as described above, they will shave a good few minutes off your transfer time.
If you want a vehicle all to yourself and your group, our private transfers are the ultimate hassle-free option. Seating from 2 to 4 passengers, they are ideal for families and small groups, and offer straightforward travel with no hidden costs and no queuing for a free taxi.
Private Executive Transfers
If you fancy arriving in a bit of style, why not check out our luxury airport transfers from Heraklion airport? With premium vehicles, such as BMWs and Mercedes, they offer superb comfort at affordable prices.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
Wheelchair adapted transfers are available for those with restricted mobility and offer a door to door service to your accommodation, so you can book knowing your journey will be as straightforward as possible.
Great for larger groups heading from Heraklion Airport, we also offer a minibus option that can accommodate big parties of travellers. Plus, when you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our lowest cost airport transfer options.
Heraklion Airport Transfers - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Heraklion Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you take it with you as it has your transfer vehicle details on it, and your driver may ask to see it.
- After you've landed in Crete and collected your suitcase(s), your airport transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you're on a shuttle bus transfer, a rep will be waiting to show you to your vehicle. You will, of course, be travelling with other holidaymakers, where there will be multiple drop-off points.
- If you've chosen a private transfer, your driver will be waiting for you a sign with your name on it or you may need to go to a designated desk.
- Your confirmation will provide full details if you're unsure.
If your flight to Heraklion Airport is unfortunately delayed, don't worry it isn't a problem. On your e-ticket, there is a contact number to call to let them know. They'll assist you from there.What is the transfer time from Heraklion Airport to Elounda?
In a private car that doesn't make any stops on the way, the transfer time from Heraklion Airport to Elounda takes around an hour.
What should I do when it's time to come home
Coming home doesn't have to be stressful. Getting back from your hotel in Crete to Heraklion Airport is easy-peasy
- Shared shuttle bus transfers - your transfer representative at the airport will have all the information for your return transfer.
- Private shuttles - your e-ticket details your pick-up time.
- Be ready - to ensure everything runs smoothly, make sure you're there 15 mins before your transfer leaves.
- of experience helping customers with their travel and holiday extras.
- Compare 1000s airport transfers options at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning - perfect for cooling down in the Greek heat.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
Heraklion Airport to Gouves for less than £8.00
Located under an hour from Heraklion International Airport (HER), lies the resort of Gouves. Featuring a selection of beaches, this is a great family resort. By pre-booking your Heraklion transfer with Holiday Extras, you won't have to waste time queuing at the airport for taxis or risk paying over the odds. We offer a shared shuttle transfer service from £7.60 per person. If you're staying elsewhere on the island, then we offer a host of other Crete airport transfers to other popular resorts including Chania.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your Heraklion transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before you travel.Top