Loading, please wait...
Switzerland Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski resort transfers from Geneva and Zurich airports to popular resorts such as Sameons, Alpe d'Huez, Zermatt and St Moritz, from only £74.29 with FREE cancellations.*
Looking for low cost ski transfers in Switzerland? You've come to the right place! Whether you're flying into Zurich or Geneva, we offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, dropping off at popular destinations such as Flaine, Val Thorens and Davos.
Compare Switzerland Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Geneva Airport to Samoens||1 hour 30 minutes||£81.55 (Private minivan for 6 people)|
|Geneva Airport to Alpe d' Huez||1 hour 30 minutes||£74.29 (Economy minivan for 6 people)|
|Geneva Airport to Val Thorens||2 hours||£122.45 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Zurich Airport to Davos||2 hours 10 minutes||£152.86 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Zurich Airport to Zermatt||3 hours 50 minutes||£208.45 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Zurich Airport to St Moritz||2 hours 50 minutes||£156.34 (Private minibus for 12 people)|
We offer transfers to all the wonderful resorts across Switzerland, even slipping over the border into French and Italian resorts. So whether you're gazing in wonder at the majestic Matterhorn in Zermatt or enjoying the highest slopes in Europe at Val Thorens, we can get you there. Other popular resorts include; Flims, Lech, Grindelwald, Flaine, Chatel, Les Arcs and Morzine.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Find and book your Switzerland ski transfers using our booking agent (find it at the top of the page).It does the leg work for you, checking 1000s of transfer options in seconds, showing you the very best deals for your date and destination. Once you've booked, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you save this somewhere safe, and print off a copy to take when you travel, as it has your transfer vehicle details on it.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- After you've landed, make your way through to arrivals (stopping to wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel first.
- If you're on a shared transfer, you will be met by a representative in arrivals, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say farewell to Switzerland, we ensure that your return to Geneva Airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is held up, don;t worry, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Swiss airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 12 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our shared transfers are our cheapest transfer options. With economy minivans seating up to 8 people, they are a great way to start your trip the low cost way. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route on the way to your resort.
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style, and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 8 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- For a stylish arrival at the chalet, try our luxury cars and minivans. Go on, treat yourself.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
If you've got any nagging questions or queries about your Switzerland ski transfers, give our awesome UK based help team a shout. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Geneva Airport (GVA) and dropping off at Alpe d' Huez in an economy minivan shared between 6 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top