Geneva Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Geneva Airport transfers, with prices starting from under £25 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Located on the southernmost tip of the lake of the same name, Geneva is a city surrounded by stunning natural landscapes, mountains and of course, the water. Surrounded by the Jura mountains and of course the iconic Alps, the views from both high and low are utterly spellbinding. Book your Geneva Airport Transfer in advance to get the best prices to resorts and hotels across Switzerland.
We offer a fantastic range of Geneva Airport taxis and private transfers. With just a few clicks, you can compare loads of trusted Geneva transfers, and when you book, you can relax knowing that everything has been taken care of. Your driver will be waiting for you at Geneva Airport when you arrive, so there's no need to wait around at the taxi rank, and your transfers are paid for in advance, so there are no hidden costs when you reach your resort.
Holiday Extras are rated Excellent by over 6,380 customers on Trustpilot.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Geneva from £22.62
|Geneva Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Geneva City Centre||25 minutes||£22.62|
|Le Grand-Bornand, France||1 hour 20 minutes||£65.47|
|Megeve, France||1 hour 30 minutes||£67.72|
|Chamonix, France||1 hour 30 minutes||£67.72|
|Les Gets, France||1 hour 40 minutes||£74.18|
|Flaine, France||1 hour 45 minutes||£75.98|
Skiing in Geneva
Geneva is one of the most popular places for a ski break, with fantastic powdery snow covering Alpine slopes. Check out our Geneva ski transfers for more details on our specific transfers and destinations for your ski holiday.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Geneva airport transfers, which include: private cars, private minivans, economy private cars & minivans, luxury cars & minivans, and business minivans.
- Our cheapest Geneva transfer option is a business minivan that seats up to 7 passengers. It will drive you directly to your destination.
- To get to your destination in comfort and style, a private luxury car may be up your street. It seats up to 3 passengers and 3 suitcases.
- If there's a group of you, a minivan is ideal as it seats 6-7 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Geneva Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Geneva Airport transfer through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation. Ensure you save this somewhere safe as it has your transfer details on it.
- After you've landed in Geneva and collected your bags, your airport transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you're having a private transfer (all vehicle types), you'll either be met at arrivals or will have to meet your driver at the assigned desk - exact details will be on your confirmation.
- If you've chosen a private transfer, your driver will be waiting for you a sign with your name on it.
- There are full instructions on your confirmation document if you're unsure of anything.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Geneva Airport is delayed, it's not a problem. On your e-ticket, there's a contact number, so give it a ring to let them know as an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Going from your hotel to Geneva Airport is easy as can be:
- Private transfers (all vehicles) - your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time.
- Be ready at least 15 mins before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday & travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options all in one place.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come with climate control.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available to contact here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top