Zurich Ski Transfers
Pre-book your cheap Zurich Airport ski transfers to popular resorts such as Flims, Grindelwald, Engelberg and Lucerne with FREE cancellations up to 72 hours before departure.
Switzerland is one of the greatest places on Earth for a skiing holiday. Surrounded by stunning Alpine slopes and watched over by majestic mountain peaks, many of the very best resorts are within easy reach of Zurich Airport. We offer a range of shared and private transfer vehicles, dropping off at popular destinations across the country.
We offer a huge range of speedy ski transfers from Zurich Airport, so whether you're only around for a weekend or have a few weeks to spend on the slopes, our cheap Zurich ski transfer can get you there, hassle free. A transfer from Zurich Airport to ski resorts including Flims, Grindelwald and Engelberg takes between 1 and 2 hours, ideal for short breaks.
Cheap Ski Transfers from Zurich Airport
|Zurich Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Flims||1 hour 5 minutes||£134.17 (Luxury car for 3 people)|
|Engelberg||1 hour 30 minutes||£36.12 (Minibus for 8 for 8 people)|
|Grindelwald||2 hours||£143.92 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Lucerne||50 minutes||£67.29 (Green Class Car for 4 people)|
Our awesome ski transfers don't end with Zurich. We also offer ski airport transfers to popular resorts all around the world. If you want to see more of what the Swiss Alps have to offer, check out our Switzerland ski transfers page, or hop over to Geneva ski transfers to see what other resorts there are to test your skills.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Check out our range of Zurich ski transfers using our booking agent (find it at the top of the page). Book your favourite.
- Check your inbox, you will receive an email confirmation.
- Print said confirmation off, and put it somewhere safe, as you'll need it when you arrive in Zurich.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of the powdery snow of Switzerland.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- After you've landed, wrangle your bags off the luggage carousel, and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared transfer, you will be met by a representative in arrivals, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to an end, and when it's time to say farewell to Switzerland, we ensure that your return to Zurich Airport is as easy as winking.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travel, and if it's your plane that gets held up, don't worry. Call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive in Zurich.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Zurich airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 12 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style, and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 12 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- For a stylish arrival at the chalet, try our luxury cars and minivans. Go on, treat yourself.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning (admittedly, you probably won't need this in the midst of a Swiss winter, but you never know, what with global warming as it is.)
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Zurich ski transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top