Ski Transfers Geneva
Pre-book your transfers from Geneva Airport to popular ski resorts such as Sameons, Alpe d'Huez, Morzine and Les Arcs, with FREE cancellations up to 24 hours before departure.
If you're looking for cheap ski transfers from Geneva Airport to resorts around the region, we've got you covered. Dropping off at popular destinations such as Flaine and Verbier, with shared and private vehicles including shared minivans, private cars and luxury options.
Cheap Geneva Ski Transfers to Resorts from £36.67
|Geneva Ski Transfers
|Price Per Person
|1 hour 30 minutes
|£67.10 (Taxi for 3)
|£59.99 (Luxury car for 7)
|2 hours 45
|£52.89 (Minibus for 8)
|3 hours 20 minutes
|£90.11 (Minibus for 4)
|1 hour 30 minutes
|£31.11 (Minibus for 8)
|1 hour 45 minutes
|£36.67 (Minibus for 12)
|1 hour 30 minutes
|£47.22 (Economy taxi for 4)
|£165.45 (Luxury car for 3)
Note: Prices calculated for one person travelling one way in a vehicle at full capcity. The prices above are accurate at the time of writing but are subject to change according to supplier availability. Free cancellations available 24 hours before travel.
Switzerland Airport Transfers
Pre-book your ski transfers with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world, or for a closer look at other Swiss ski resorts, see here. Or perhaps you love Geneva and want to explore what the city has to offer away from the slopes? Check out our Geneva and Switzerland pages for more ideas and inspiration.
A Choice of Ski Transfers from Geneva
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Geneva Airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person). All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Shared Ski Transfers
If you want to save your hard-earned money for the slopes, our shared ski transfers, also simply known as shuttles, are a good bet. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will make a few stops on the way to your resort.
Speedy Shared Ski Transfers
Looking for something a little quicker, but still fantastic value? Our speedy shared ski transfers in Geneva are a great way to get where you need to be without breaking the bank. The speedy transfer shuttles will make fewer stops on the way to your resort, making them a great combination of a quick transfer and a budget-friendly option.
Private Ski Transfers
If you're travelling in a small group and you don't want to pile into a transfer with strangers, then our private ski transfers could be just the ticket. You can sit back and relax as you're driven directly from Geneva Airport to your resort with the minimum of fuss.
Private Executive Transfers
Travel in style with our comfortable private executive airport taxis. Designed to get you from A to B in maximum comfort, these premium transfers offer top-brand vehicles including BMWs and Mercedes, for that luxury feel for the journey to your resort.
Private Ski Bus Transfers
Travelling with friends or family for a once-in-a-lifetime skiing holiday? For slightly bigger groups of slope-goers, you can hop on one of our private minibus services for a simple and quick transfer between Geneva Airport and your mountain resort.
Wheelchair Adapted Transfer
For anyone with mobility requirements we offer wheelchair adapted transfers to help make your ski holiday more hassle-free. These transfers go door to door from Geneva Airport to your accommodation so you can book with the confidence that your journey will be straightforward.
Private Coach Transfers
Hitting the slopes in a massive group? Hiring one of our private coaches as your transfer service is the easiest way for everyone to get where they need to be, with an onboard rep to help everyone board the coach, and offer any assistance that might be required.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
Ski Transfers Geneva - FAQsWhat happens once I've booked my airport transfers?
- Find and book your ski transfers from Geneva Airport through our awesome booking agent (find it at the top of the page). It deserves the description of 'awesome' because it checks 1000s of transfer options in seconds, showing you the very best deals for your date and destination. Once you've booked, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you save this somewhere safe as it has your transfer vehicle details on it and your driver may ask to see it.
- After you've landed, you'll either be met by your driver at arrivals, or you'll need to meet them at the designated transfer desk. These details will be on your email confirmation so make sure you have a copy to hand.
- If you're on a shared transfer, you will be met by a representative in arrivals, who will show you to your awaiting vehicle.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
- When it's time to return to normality and pack the skis away for the season, we ensure that your return to Geneva Airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
My flight is delayed! What should I do?
Delays are part of travel, and if your plane gets held up and you are due to arrive in Geneva later than expected, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll ensure you receive assistance.Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Our best deals tend to be found on our shared shuttle transfers, where you join other travellers in a large vehicle making several stops. If you're travelling in a larger group, it can work out even cheaper to choose a private vehicle and split the cost per person.
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Geneva ski transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 24 hours before travel time.Top