Reus Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Reus airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £8.85 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure*
Known as Spain's Golden Coast, the Costa Dorada is a fantastic destination for a holiday. As well as over 80km of sandy beaches, the striking cities of Tarragona and Barcelona are within easy reach. Whether you're soaking up the sun in Salou, or opting for white-knuckle rides in PortAventura, explore our top range of Reus airport transfers to get you to your resort hassle-free.
Compare 100s of Low-Cost Transfers from Reus Airport (REU)
Our fantastic range of both shared and private transfers will take you directly to your hotel in a host of resorts across the Costa Dorada region, including Salou , Cambrils and La Pineda.
As well as a fantastic range of offers, we ensure we only work with reliable to bring you great service, as well as cheap transfers from Reus Airport. If you're a fan of Spain, then our savings don't end with Reus transfers but cover many other popular Spanish resorts, including:
- Murcia airport transfers
- Barcelona airport transfers
- Alicante airport transfers
- Malaga airport transfers
Cheap Reus Airport Transfers from only £8.85
Explore shared shuttle and private taxi transfers from Reus airport to your hotel in as little as 30 minutes with prices from under £9.00.
|Reus Airport Transfers|
|Transfer To||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Cambrils||30 minutes||£8.85 (Private coach for 26 people)|
|Cambrils||30 minutes||£10.85 (Private Taxi for 4 people)|
|Salou||30 minutes||£10.10 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|Salou||40 minutes||£10.17 (Shared Shuttle)|
|l'Ametlla de Mar||90 minutes||£32.65 (Minibus for 7 people)|
|l'Ametlla de Mar||90 minutes||£76.19 (Wheelchair Adapted Vehicle for 3 people)|
While perhaps less well known than some of Spain's other Costas, the Costa Dorada serves up charm, culture and fun in spades. Salou is a fantastic, family-friendly resort with its own Blue Flag beach and even a seaside fairground. If you're looking for somewhere a bit quieter to soak up the rays, then Cambrils and La Pineda are quieter resorts. As a former fishing port, Cambrils also boasts a long sandy beach, as well as a host of upmarket restaurants. La Pineda offers fun for all the family with its own waterpark, as well as no less than three beaches.
Should you decide to venture inland, then you won't be disappointed. Adrenalin junkies will love PortAventura - Spain's largest theme park. If architecture and culture are more your thing, then you're within easy reach of both Barcelona and Tarragona. Catalunya's capital is home to Gaudi's incredible architecture, whilst Tarragona has imposing Roman ruins.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Reus Airport transfer?
- We over 30 years of experience in the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Reus airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- Award-winning trusted provider
Transfer Options for all Parties and Budgets
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Reus Airport transfer options: private cars, minibuses and even luxury private cars for that extra bit of style and comfort. All our options have a luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger, so you won't have to travel light. Your driver will always aim to drop you off directly outside your hotel, but in rare instances, this may not be possible. If this happens, you will be driven as close as possible to your accommodation.
Pre-book your airport transfer in Reus to secure the best savings. It doesn't matter whether you're a solo traveller or holidaying with friends or family - we'll have an option to suit your needs.
- If you're travelling in a large group, then why not book one of our private minibuses, which will seat up to 7 passengers and will take you directly to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in private accommodation, a private transfer is a great option. With ample luggage space and a direct journey to your door with no other stops in between, it's a hassle-free solution.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly vehicle which will seat up to 3 passengers.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Reus Airport Transfers - FAQS
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer in Reus?
- Once you've booked your Reus Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we'll send you a confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a hard copy of this handy, as you'll need it when you land.
- Once you've landed at Reus Airport and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. You won't miss them - they'll either be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals or you may have to report to a designated desk. All this will be included in your confirmation. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will take you straight to your accommodation.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
What happens if my outbound flight is delayed?
If your outbound flight is affected, then don't worry. On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you can call your provider and let them know. Alternative arrangements can then be made to collect you.
When it's time to bid adios to the Costa Dorada, here are a few useful tips for your return airport transfers from Reus.
- Your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey, including pick up destination and time.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
Here to help
Our friendly, dedicated UK-based transfers team is on hand to assist with any Reus transfer queries you may have, contact us now.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Reus Airport (REU) and dropping off at Cambrils via private coach with 25 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top